for KINGDOM OF PANTERRA REWRITE

8/3/2011 c7 1TheFandomGuy90
Is that the end of the story or have you just not updated in like 2 years? If it is the latter please use my begging to get back at it. Bye Dracula.

8/3/2011 c6 TheFandomGuy90
How the hell did Sam call Ken? He's dead! Kairi, Namine, and Kari meet up. Buety and the beast servents (I would've been able to tell you that looooong before I played kingdom hearts). Bye Dracula.

8/3/2011 c5 TheFandomGuy90
The digidestined and keybearers meet up. Kari's taken to the dark ocean. This is getting good. Bye Dracula.

8/2/2011 c4 TheFandomGuy90
Cool chapter. Lots of twists. I've never seen wolfman yet. Bye Dracula.

8/2/2011 c3 TheFandomGuy90
Davis haaates Vlad. As soon as I heard his name I knew he knew about the dark ocean. Bye Dracula.

8/2/2011 c2 TheFandomGuy90
Tentacles? TENTACLE RAPE! Kidding. This is coming along pretty good. But you know what. You told me I needed longer chapters, well so do you. Is it embarassing? Getting writing advice from someone 6 years younger than you. Well, bye Dracula.

~Vampire Maniac Man

p.s. I was kidding about the writing advice though. But you do need longer chapters as well.
8/2/2011 c1 TheFandomGuy90
This is okay, but it also kinda' feels like you rushed into things. I'm sure it will get better though. Well bye Dracula.

10/18/2010 c1 N.J. nickjohn7727024cox.net
Here are my questions. 1. What's the plot of the fanfic? 2. When or where does it take place? 3. Who all is in the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone in it? 5. How many Digidestined are in the fanfic? 6. What level can their Digimon go to in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.

Nick Johnson
1/18/2009 c3 3FairyTiger2015
It's really good I think u should keep going on it though I only really get into digimon it's still really good