FanFiction.Net

I knew it!
12/16/2012 c10 bob
tyyy!
12/16/2012 c7 bob
was an amazing read n kinda...touching!
5/8/2010 c10 anon
How sad... I don't know what I would do if I found out one of my friends tried to kill another and I'm usually a "fire and brimstone" type.

I still liked this though I'm not sure exile is that good an idea since that would leave him free to have another go at Gimli and Legolas.
8/6/2009 c10 Lean
That was a great story! My favorite charater is legolas and I love the elves! Just one thing I need to say a fee words I. The story were not spelled right and some of you sentences didn't make sense. when you write a story have some one else read it!

Over all great story! Best story I have ever read! Keep it up!
8/5/2009 c1 Leah
That was a great first chapter
8/4/2009 c10 Ron Brown
Wonderful ending...I could almost feel my hands around Kemen's throat...wow very powerful scene! And when Legolas first found Gimli, I admit it...I cried. Gimli is my hero flat out and I enjoy Legolas and Gimli's friendship.

Please my good writer, do write again and often. Your writing is fantastic make no mistake!:)
8/4/2009 c10 13Ilovepi
but...but...what about when they visit gimli's family? sequel, please!
8/4/2009 c10 17Manwathiel Melda
I'm speechless! Intense chapter, suspenseful. I loved it! Nothing short of amazing, as usual. I loved the ending! Do you think Legolas really would have killed him if the warriors hadn't come? Would he have gone so far?

The end made me laugh, when Gimli called Legolas a "guilt-oholic." That was really funny! Nice story. I'm going to miss waiting for chapters to come, but the last chapter was amazing!
8/2/2009 c9 Ron Brown
Oh Please I need you to continue this,AH!
7/28/2009 c9 Ron Brown
Ah! Please more...I need more!
7/24/2009 c9 Manwathiel Melda
Wow wow wow wow! Amazing chapter! I absolutely loved it! Please write more! I really want to know what Legolas is going to do when he meets Kemen. But it all makes sense now. I mean, why Kemen did that to Gimli. And now I wonder what Maegóre is going to tell Thranduil, and what the Elven King's response will be. Please continue the story!
7/24/2009 c9 Martiny the one and only still
Can I kill Than? I was like 'Why aren't you listening to your own kid? MY GOD!' He was being a dunce...man in all the storys im reading people are acting like dunces! ARG! Its annoying! Can wait to read the killing.

-Martiny
7/19/2009 c8 LegolasGreenleaf.Willizabeth
oh my! lovely chapter, and i am glad maegore came to the rescue! :D

please update soon :)
7/19/2009 c8 Martiny the one and only still
OMG I was yelling things the whole time, like 'part of? PART OF? With Brother?' and 'TACKLE HIM, TACKLE HIM, T-A-C-K-L-E H-I-M!' my cus. looked at me weird, but she is reading too ^.^ I got her hooked on fanfiction, Twilight though, but fanfiction. ^.^ Oh and I yelled 'NO DON'T KILL LEGO!'

-Martiny