FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes

7/7/2020 c31 5Anacondra1
Alright time for my indept review of The Legend of Spyro: Age of Hero's. Now this is a really good fanfiction heck probably even one of the best! However there are a few problems I want to point out that but first I want to point out the things you did that in my opinion were amazing. First I love what you did with Ember what you did was perfect she was completely different then the Embers I've read and I love it! Another thing that I liked was how you put the spotlight on not just Spyro and Cynder but some more on Flame and Ember you made them seem to be more then just secondary characters and I really like that. The overall story is pretty original id say. I also just like the wyvern idea. Now the pacing is good but I think it could have been a little better in my opinion. I also dont understand where Sparx is he kind of disappeared lol. I really liked this story and I will be moving onto the next!

-Anacondra
7/7/2020 c30 Anacondra1
Hehe yep they just can’t catch a break can they?
7/7/2020 c29 Anacondra1
Did did they just... they just became official like 7 weeks ago... and now there... WHAT?!
7/7/2020 c28 Anacondra1
Something is telling me we will be seeing Maximus again I have a hunch.
7/7/2020 c27 Anacondra1
Have to admit you are really good at putting in really powerful moments into this story
7/7/2020 c26 Anacondra1
Oop he’s going Goku again that ain’t good. Welp Fiona is going to have a bad time.
7/7/2020 c25 Anacondra1
Oh boy Fiona made a big mistake now lol. Why would they choose wyverns though sure there strong but there just really dumb
7/7/2020 c24 Anacondra1
Smart plan but what will Ember do to save Flame that is the question
7/6/2020 c23 Anacondra1
Memory wipe good old winter soldier tactic can never go wrong with that. But the thing is though what’s there motivation why are they doing this?
7/6/2020 c22 Anacondra1
I guess Flame underestimated Cynder and that got him the disadvantage however I wonder... WHERE IS SPARX IN ALL THIS! XD
7/6/2020 c21 Anacondra1
Yep there the bad guys and they are pretty smart they know how to get under peoples skin
7/6/2020 c20 Anacondra1
Wow ok what the heck did they do to Flame he went full on Goku on Spyro
7/6/2020 c19 Anacondra1
Yep there the bad guys yep I’m calling it.
7/6/2020 c18 Anacondra1
Those Wyverns there planning something or whoever is ordering them is.
7/6/2020 c17 Anacondra1
I don’t really know what to say Ember just moved on really quick something’s up
238 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »