FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes

6/23/2010 c30 Doranda
I liked this story. I want more! Do you know when you are going to write further?

Sorry if my Englisch is very bad. :P
6/16/2010 c30 5The Grimm Reaper
God, I love this story. It's one I'll be reading for years to come. Well done, bravo.

It's absolutely spectacular, stupendous.
4/20/2010 c30 9Admeet
An absolutely fantastic story, well detailed and well written!
3/24/2010 c30 2spyropik
Epic story. You are a great writer, and I can't wait for book II and I, which I will read right now!
2/19/2010 c30 DarkenedTree
actually I believe yhat you should go for a second book, it be kind of cool if you add another dragon who comes from the war thats Pre-A new beggining ,hes a few years older than Spyro, like three or four and hes like a battle scarred, agressive, but nice deep on the inside, oh and has a bit of a sarcastic tone.

I actually have a character that fits that discription, Ive written stories with him in them(hes actually my signature character) his name is Serious, Seere for short I havent posted any of my stories at all but i give you full permission to use him as long as you dont make him look like a total pussy(or a wimp at all, but you can have some moments where hes cautious), hes a little taller than Spyro he has a plain halberd shaped tail blade same on his wings hes a dark scarlet color with a long snout kind of like Cynder's(im only using Cynder as a comparrison) but a little longer but its not a gnarly shaped snout, like in most of my books he doesnt praise Spyro because he is a little rounded off, because of his battle scarred life style he is very well experienced with his fire hes rough on the outside and is hesitant to making friends because he lost his during his years of fighting. if you are going to mention their names they are Bismuth, Kat(female) and Sepheris (im sorry if these names resemble any of yours or anyone elses characters, i assure you they are not the same dragons).

thank you for reading this if you have please consider im interested in this story.
2/15/2010 c9 DragonLord Seth
at this time, I think that its safe to say that Ember's a determined bitch, i like her in the other books better
2/15/2010 c3 DragonLord Seth
"Are you sure it wasn't just the dream you were having, Spyro", "Right, stupid question."

man, this first part of the first book is funny, and now I see that you've taken a more serious tone for KaC, mind lightening up the mood a bit?
2/15/2010 c2 DragonLord Seth
"Does she have him tied up somewhere? is that the case? On second thought, I don't want to know if she has him tied up. Gross." ha ha! horny dragonfly!

spartan, this book is just as good re-reading it as when I read it first, but then, I didn't have an account and couldn't review!

an a second, wait, no, third thought, are you anywhere near done with the next chapter for KaC? and one thing I still don't understand is what "Project 100" was...
2/11/2010 c30 Dathedral
Loved the story, and I can't wait to start the next one. Your writing skill is really good, and the story line was amazing. Of all the Spyro Fan-fic I've read, this one takes the cake.
2/9/2010 c30 OBSIDI4N DR4G0N
the third time i read it and its still awesome!
2/8/2010 c30 2Spyromaster64
This story is AMAZING!
1/24/2010 c29 22Alec the Dark Angel
Thank...the ancestors that was just a dream.
1/24/2010 c26 Alec the Dark Angel
Ember's not dead, is she?

Please tell me she's not dead!
1/24/2010 c23 Alec the Dark Angel
I'd call this insane, but that would be an understatement.
1/22/2010 c17 Alec the Dark Angel
Oh...Poor Ember.

How many people can say that they feel bad for Ember? It's like everything you'd expect out of Ember bashing, without actually bashing Ember. I like stories that don't make Ember look like a pink slut.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »