FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes

1/19/2020 c1 david spade
delicious. finally, some good fucking food
10/2/2018 c31 8Sacredstar Mentor
It took me yesterday and today to read this story and it was worth it to be honest. I can't wait read the others as well. (Thank you)
4/5/2018 c31 John Christopher L. Ticyado
Discord as in the Chat Gaming App?
4/5/2018 c31 SneakyTurtle2
I sent u a friend request on discord I really love these books so much and actually just started reading them again. These are the only books I've actually genuinely felt a connection to and enjoyed!
2/10/2018 c30 2Big-D Cowboy
Hadn’t read a good fanfiction in a while. Especially a Spyro story. I came to find one cause I used to read Spyro fanfics all the time and this one’s pretty good. I see you have other stories and I will read em. Really liked this story.
1/4/2018 c14 1Purplelover872
6/18/2017 c8 Guest
Cynder is so annoying! I can't even read the story because of her.
12/24/2016 c24 Jack
I loved reading all the books
10/8/2016 c1 XSilentDevilX
This is pretty cool!

Is there anyway you could provide it as a PDF so I can read it while I'm at school? that would be super awesome, then i could read it anytime I liked!

But yeah, pretty awesome!
9/13/2016 c3 2draykat the half-dragon mage
it would be helpful if you added spaces between scenes.
also, make sure you add quotation marks.
great work on the last scene, by the way.
6/16/2016 c27 Guest
Of course u should make another! I love this story and nothing would make me happier than to read another one
3/6/2016 c29 5The Grimm Reaper
I rarely come onto this site anymore, but when I do, I tend to look for the Age of Heroes trilogy. Your three stories were what inspired me to start writing back when I was in School. And while I don't have enough time to write as I once did, I still keep at it, and I have you to thank for this inspiration. Spartan, you are my favourite fanfic author of all time.

Despite the grammatical errors and spelling problems that were present in the books, they were easy to follow, and I ind that to be more important. Congratulations on a well laid out masterpiece and best wishes in the future.

Sincerely, The Grim Reaper.
1/8/2016 c30 Flora dragon
I thought this book was extremely interesting and how the settings took place in the same location as in the game Dawn of the Dragons. But I kinda felt bad how Spyro took nearly all the beatings from everyone but at least he is okay but it would be awesome if you would but another purple dragon (female about age 8) in the book so it would spike up mystery and I have came up with a purple dragon of my own her name is Flora and no she is not a knock off of Spyro and Cynder. But anyway she has the powers of both of them but she only unlocks her powers from Cynder's side because when she was a hatchling (0-5 years old) her parents were murdered by a mysterious dragon but she came home finding her family slaughtered on the floor and she is kidnapped and brain washed but after she turned 7 she was used for a host body to be possessed and she pretty much had the past of Cynder BUT some else was in her body but by the time she was 11 Flora finally managed to break through and banished the evil soul herself but she finds it hard to control herself until Flora stumbles upon a ancient willow that has a old frail soul that taught Flora inner peace but she finally returns to the world and everyone is awed because she has the same brilliant purple as Spyro but has electric blue eyes and every tip of her scales looks like its been dipped in gold same as Flora's horns,wing membranes, underbelly,that tip of the tail(or what ever it is called),and spines going along her back. Flora is a sweet trustworthy dragon who never lets her past haunt her but yet Flora can't bring herself to bring it up but in the now time Flora is 15 years old and she has defeated a dark force that is called the corruptor AKA Malefore's younger brother but he was the one to put the evil soul inside of Flora and kill her family but some how Flora was killed by his talons but was gifted life from Life and Death and now she is a guardian of peace and light and when Flora found Warfang she wore a cloak but she was injured by being attacked and after she feel right in front of Spyro (note Spyro and Cynder are 17) and that's when they discover Flora and now they don't know why and Flora doesn't have a book but this is Flora's past but that would be awesome if you brought Flora into a book. The reason why I haven't made a fan fiction yet is because I wanted to see how people would like it but I also wanted to see some one post Flora the Purple Dragon and im not a good writer yet but im pushing to become one so I would appreciate it if you did bring this dragon into this book. Btw Flora ISN'T my real name it my dragon's name lol.
7/18/2015 c1 Mega Mario 6
I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I decided to come back and thank you again for this story and for writing the rest of the series. This story was actually the very first fanfiction I hunted down since I couldn't get The Legend of Spyro out of my head and had already watched the first two games on YouTube and played through DOTD a couple times. Thanks to that I've had the pleasure to read stories from several hundred authors now, each of whom have opened their minds and allowed us bibliophiles a glimpse into the workings of their world.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of fan fiction and doing so in the best possible way.
4/7/2015 c30 Kaitlyn
I have loved your story and am looking forward to reading the next parts. I do think that you got the characters down and how they act which makes this a great read! Thank you for writing this story.
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »