FanFiction.Net
for The Legend of Spyro: Age of Heroes

12/26/2014 c1 Guest
Just finished the story in one sitting and I have to say, I'm quite satisfied. By the end I was quivering in my pants due to ADHD and wondering wether or not Flame became the new Fire Guardian.
11/25/2014 c30 Alba
I think you should write another one. I'd love to help yoy If you agree. Send me a message.
10/1/2014 c30 Mrpockets998
a well done story but Spyro seems quite underwhelming in basically all the fight scenes.
9/18/2014 c24 carter
beautiful story, love it soooo much! as myself, i am a MASSIVE spyro fanboy, and im so happy theyre is others that like it too!
9/9/2014 c30 8Lord Lucien the Marchosias
A excellent work my friend. You really got everyone's personally, I really liked Spyro and Cynder personally most.

Ever thought making this to a comic or something like that because this is really good.

Well bye from OneeyedHunter96.
6/11/2014 c29 Izayoi Mikazuki
Oh ho ho flame you naughty lizard ;)
5/29/2014 c1 Stridder 4
I am looking forward to Reading all three storys. I*II
5/1/2014 c9 BlackAlbatross1
WHAAAAT?! FOR THE SHAKE OF THE GOD, WHY DON'T YOU KISS! (after read the end of chap 9)
4/30/2014 c30 BlackAlbatross1
Suggestion? Hm... This is my idea for my upcoming story. How about this: UNSC arrives Spyro and Cynder's planet, with 117 aboard? :))
4/19/2014 c1 Lord Feelihipo
Um I have to say I plainly love this, I loved the series, the games and every character, especially my Cynder, I would appreciate if you could turn this into an ebook so I could read before going to bed, because computers aren't exactly the best, but I'd love to read this on my tablet, please reply!
4/18/2014 c30 1Nathen The Protector
Um... That was confusing. If you can please come back to this and add something to show perspective change. Please.
3/9/2014 c5 Guest
You make the best fanfiction stories ever
3/8/2014 c1 Guest
Let me say it thing on the web.️️️️️️seriously you have to make a sequel
3/8/2014 c30 Guest
I think good job
3/6/2014 c1 3Guardian of Light 987
Love this story, Just love it!
238 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »