for It Belongs to You

8/15/2009 c15 4LonelyLostDreamer
i love this story !

& i want to thank you for saying cheerleading is a hardcore sport because it is.i'm a cheerleader and i have to constantly defend the sport.everything alice and rosalie said is true.its hardcore serious and you could die doing it.i mean i've had soo many injuries do to it its not even funny.

hopefully people with now take us seriously and not stuck up airheads who do easy sports.

so thank you so much !

Your story is fantastic!

Please update soon!
7/23/2009 c15 3xJAYx
UPDATE!

Its been more than 3 months! And I want to find out Edward reaction tothe cheerleading outfit :P

This story's good, so update.

xJAYx

~X~
7/16/2009 c15 2Caitlin'i love edward
this is a good story so far. i hope you update soon.
7/13/2009 c15 smartie
this story is AMAZiNG! your insane for not believing in yourself!

i hope you update son...please :) lol

i really like the plot of this story and where its headed :)

~smartie ;)
7/12/2009 c15 me
are you continuing this story
7/10/2009 c15 cheerleader8299
that was so god! plz rite moree!
7/10/2009 c15 1eatsleepdance411
I love this story. You are an amazing writer. Update soon please!
7/7/2009 c15 Angels-Black-Roses
i luv it can wait for the next chapter! i put it on story alert!
7/4/2009 c15 erin rosaline cullen
oh my gosh i love this story keep writing xoxo
7/3/2009 c15 lovinginuyasha1001
-raises hand- I totally still love ya lol. seriously this is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Tanya is starting to get on my nerves (which might be the point...I don't know, I'm not the author). anyway, I bet Bella looks great in her cheerleading uniform.. can't wait for Edwards reaction. Also there would be plenty of girls here in the real world that would kill themselves if Edward shaved his head too. ^.^
6/8/2009 c1 3Bubbly131
Thank you!

Most people don't get the physical demands of cheerleading and the fact that it's a serious sport.

I really appreciate that you're shining some light on the subject and portraying cheerleaders as serious athletes.
6/6/2009 c15 1ShortesttDani
ok love this story cant wait to read more so keep writing & update soon cant wait to see how things turn out hope you keep writing X)

DANi - Johnna .•.╬.♣.╬.•.
6/3/2009 c15 34CelticInTheAU
*raises and in the air* lol ok, got that out my system... shouldn't put things like that in your end notes girl

I adore this story. Just read it all in the space of a few hours, and have fallen in love with the characters and the depth of their personatlities.

Please, please, please update... I beg you, it needs to be done

xox ~Nevaehell