for Absolutely

4/21/2011 c1 Forgot my password
I love that. I got so entranced in the story I lovebit! So goooood ! Keep writing!
6/28/2009 c1 10miamijuggler
Again, very beautiful, very loving.

I applaud your characterizations and your narrative.

I always try to give constructive criticism in my reviews, when I can. In this fic, the only thing that bothers me is the use of the second-person point of view. And it's not that it's poorly done, either. I think mainly it's just distracting because I'm not used to reading stories that utilize it, and so it takes me about halfway through the story to realize that it is being told in the second-person.

Unfortunately, I don't really have a good idea of how to improve this, because you write this second-person narrative very well. My only suggestion might be to give the reader a strong sense of the second-person in the beginning, maybe the first paragraph or so. Then again, this might just be a shortcoming of mine that I wasn't able to shift gears in order to keep up with you :)

In any case, I loved it, and I'm on to your next fic from "The Office."

-Miamijuggler
5/25/2009 c1 44helaluvE
what a lovely nd well written piece. I loved it. It left me warm and happy.

Well done :)
2/26/2009 c1 12careofmswoolf
Wow, I love this! You've really managed to capture the way they interact with each other (even through only a few lines of dialog). I feel like that's the biggest problem people have writing Jim and Pam because they have such a defined relationship on the show, and it's hard to get that quirkiness down exactly. But you've done it, and it's fantastic!

And such a sweet storyline =]

I see that you've written more (which I will now go read), but I hope you keep writing JAM because you're really good!
2/1/2009 c1 18ibelieveintruelove
Aww I love it! I so needed a Jim/Pam fix - and after the awesome episode after the super bowl I just had to have more, lol. I'm so glad I stumbled across your fic! It's so cute - nice job!
1/22/2009 c1 17Loridhhp
Great story Mags. Your words are poetry in their expressiveness.
1/22/2009 c1 5bingbangboom714
This was so cute!

I loved it!

Great job!

It was very easy to relate to, so good job on that part.

1/22/2009 c1 officejam
oh my gosh! i loved this so much! your writing style is really good in this story...i loved how you had it in 2nd person. everything that happened in the story was just simply ADORABLE. i love everything about it. great, amazing job=]
1/22/2009 c1 1Fabricated Revolution
Aww, that was just too adorable! Thank you for making me smile today.
1/22/2009 c1 5bigbagofweird
I loved this story, Mags! You got in Pam's head perfectly!

He turns to you with a smile so brilliant that your heart actually skips a beat. ~ Aw.

You kiss him, filled with absolute certainty that he was meant to be yours. The kind of certainty that, if you’re lucky enough to find it at all, comes only once in a lifetime. ~ Amazing!

Thank you so much for sharing with us!
1/22/2009 c1 jess
super awesome (:
1/22/2009 c1 dreamscribe70
I am so happy you started writing JAM fics they are definitely one of my favorite couples! And I love your work so- win, win!

This was an adorable story. Perfect tone for Jim and Pam and I think this could really happen if we were lucky enough to get it on the show- Bravo!