for Fair Wanderer, Thou Makest Me Sick

6/16/2020 c1 14the7horcrux
Oh man this was hilarious thank you
7/25/2019 c1 47LadyLindariel
What in the cream cheese did I just read?! I honestly have no words to describe this, lol. Very well played my friend XD.
10/22/2018 c1 25upwiththebirds33
Go Legolas! DIE SUE MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
7/12/2017 c1 21MistressOfImladris
*Eyes bulge* Wow? This was too hilarious; I died several times over from laughter. I think her version of A Elbereth Gilthoniel may have been the best part, haha!
4/3/2017 c1 43Celridel
I love the song, it's so ridiculous!
Glad Leggie-*ahem*-Legolas didn't fall under the spell.
1/27/2017 c1 27Lydwina Marie
I LOVE THIS STORY! Thanks so much for posting!
12/14/2015 c1 11quarterhorseranch
I am gladeth that you hadeth the impulsion...eth.

Dang it now you have me talking like that.

This is too funny! XD Dragon blood indeed. Uzbekistan...
9/5/2015 c1 Neniel
Yes! YES YES YES YES YES!
Die, Sue Marie, die!
8/21/2015 c1 16Seiru Seishi-ya
:D I'm almost crying in laughter. It's so funny. Love this one too! Never thought that I will read fanfics with Legolas' fangirl OCs in it, but this one is perfect. Really reflected the inside of my mind when I found anyone like them (Mary Sue / Sue Marie / Suenya Mariella, or whatever) in a story.
8/19/2015 c1 39Brievel
That. Song. Killed. Me. xD

Confused punctuation marks! xD

No substance and hollow-headed - you're genius!

*bows in respect*
8/19/2015 c1 67faustBZ
OMG, I love this. Best line ever: "I'm half Elf, half Man, half Vala, and half Dragon. Eth."

faints
1/11/2015 c1 Guest
hhahha! Love it!
6/18/2014 c1 22OneSizeFitsAll
Lol. This is hilarious. And I love your cover picture. :)
5/26/2014 c1 39Lily Lindsey-Aubrey
Haha, so satisfying when Sue Marie falls to earth, dead. *evil sneers and cackles* go Legolas! But the poor authoress... her heart-rending 'Nooooo' was too much. It had me lol
5/15/2014 c1 3Scylla's revenge
This was great, but the best part was realizing that her song had "Uzbekistan" in it! I can't stop laughing at that part...poor Uzbekistan! Now to read the sequel :)
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »