for Veela One Half

1/7/2012 c4 3Vixen2
Hmmmmm interesting twist on Genma's personality there and Nabiki may be a problem even more so than she would in most fanfiction. Interesting to see her money making schemes including Genma though as I'm sure there'll be a lot of people interested in a furry panda girl that wouldn't be in a male panda. Still there are two things I felt curious about . . .

1) Since Genma turns into a Panda girl wouldn't she have also had a period?

2) What's your take on homosexuality that is would a lesbian be interested in a Veela or jelous similarly would a gay man be unaffected by her charms?
1/5/2012 c4 sandcrawlr
Nice story. Very different than any other HP/Ranma crossovers i've read. Keep up the writing.
1/2/2012 c4 Wordlurker
Very nice, good to see this fic is still alive. And damn, I don't think I've seen a Nodoka (and family) that is as twisted as yours is. It's pretty interesting, I have to admit.

Also, OUCH. I pity Ranma. To be kicked *there*, and by Akane of all people... The only one who could make it hurt more would probably be Ryoga, and he wouldn't actually do it, I think.

Keep up the good work!
1/2/2012 c4 Rune Tobor
It looks like you'll be matching Ranma with Fleur later. That will be fun, I don't think Ranma should do more than date any of the Tendo girls. Akane just does not seem right for him in this fic. Nabiki lost when she thought of sex slave and potion ingredients. Soun would be horrified if he knew her thoughts.

So Jusenkyo activates magical cores.

And I'm betting whatever made Ranma get cursed in the beginning sensed his dormant core and that is why the teleport. Everything is making lots of sense now.

This story has more intelligent characters than the original Ranma, that's a good thing.

Hmm, Ranma is 14, were in canon he is 16 when they get to Nerima. After Saffron Ranma should be able to take on almost any wizard, even a dark lord. But he is not there yet, still at 14 with the Art Ranma should be able to take down any one or two ordinary wizards with ease. He is way faster than them and can dodge spells before snapping necks, or wands if you want to be nice.

Please kick lots of pureblood ass later. Kill a few, they kill others all to easy so they should be killed.

Thanks for the fic.
1/2/2012 c3 Rune Tobor
Wow, a real reason for Genma to be stupid! He has been cursed by a wizard. The way you weave the two universes together is great. And so Ranma is not a Squib but rather a late bloomer in magic. Just like Neville Longbottom, will you have them meet? I hope Ranma cripples/kills a few purebloods later. Remember most of the evil in Harry Potter came from purebloods, they seldom deserve life. I have ideas for fics that get rid of all the purebloods, mostly by having the Goddess of Magic send them to Hell for the bad Karma they have built up.

Here is a sample, of course I own nothing.

The Day Magic Died.

I don't own Harry Potter but I would not mind a contract with Luna.

When he was five years old Harry Potter beat his cousin Dudley at a game of musical statues. First his Aunt Marge wacked his shins. This would not have been that much to a normal boy who had been fed well, cared for, and was healthy. It broke Harrys legs, he screamed. His scream made his Aunt Petunia slap him on his face, once again his malnourished bones broke, she had broken his jaw. Harry screamed louder. Angered at all the screaming, Uncle Vernon hit the boy again but hardest of all, it snapped Harry's neck, killing him.

Up in Heaven God looked down and sighed, the wizarding world has lost its savior and its last chance with Harry's death.

An instant after Harry died all wizards and witches worldwide either lost their magic or died. If they lost thier magic they often lost all memories of it too. In many cases this meant they lost most of the memories they had, reverting them back to infancy in mind.

The wizarding world had been weighed, judged, and found wanting, justice was served.

Harry as an innocent went to Heaven with his parents.

Dumbledore was in a much warmer place.

The Dursleys were jailed for murder and abuse, they did not last long behind bars.

Dudley went to an Orphanage where his tantrums made sure he was never addopted. He did not do well in school or life and was jailed for rape later. In jail he reaped what he had sown and spent a year as a playtoy to some thugs before managing to kill himself.

It was 1000 years before magic was let loose in the world again. The child of a scientist was the first with some accidental magic.

The souls of purebloods and other evil wizards in hell were allowed to watch as muggles rediscovered magic, studied it, and became greater than Merlin ever dreamed.

This is not to say magic was never again misused but since all knew of it never again did a small, hidden, cowardly, bigoted, group set themselves up as minor godlings like the wizarding world had.

Life on earth was good.

The purebloods and other wizards in hell were in torment beyond words. And it only got worse.
1/2/2012 c2 Rune Tobor
Ranma a Squib? Well its a change on making Ranma both a great fighter and a superpowerfull mage. This fun so far, thanks.
1/2/2012 c1 Rune Tobor
The way you have Genma save Ranma from the first spring is unique, I don't think anyone has ever had Genma do that before. So maybe your Genma will not be the total moron we so love to hate. Kewl, I think...

But you did give Ranma a curse, which is good because part of the Ranma experience is a curse. Now the way Ranma was just teleported into a spring is also new to me. Sadly it also seems a bit contrived on your part but perhaps it will be explained better later on.
12/31/2011 c4 Ranmaleopard
awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
12/31/2011 c4 5Nysk
Glad to see more of your work!

A good chapter

Thanks for writing it!

Oh, and happy new years!
12/30/2011 c4 9Dragon Man 180
An Interesting chapter, especially since Ranma and a Tendo girl aren't being forced into the engagement right away. It gives any possible relationship between him and them time to grow and develop without most of the problems they had in the anime and manga. But did Nabiki catch the part about controlling fire? I think if she tries to exploit Ranma Veela form Ranma will flash fry her.
12/30/2011 c4 iceland
is a good story to read and glad there was a new to read. how will react to other veelas in the magical world and will his male self be effected by the veelas.
12/30/2011 c4 Jimbobob5536
Cool chapter.
12/30/2011 c4 firelordeg
thank you for sharing this fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a. have a Happy New Year
12/30/2011 c4 deitarionSSokolow
Great chapter. I love how much you've managed to vary the introduction while still keeping the essence the same.

...of course, somehow, I can't help but hope that Genma's attempts to conceal what Jusenkyo really did fall short eventually. I'm not sure why. I'm not even sure how it could be made be a good thing as far as narrative goes. It just feels like it'd be a waste not to. Maybe you accidentally touched off my sense of foreshadowing.
158 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »