for Justifying Betrayal

12/14/2019 c1 Kingkong101
Trash
9/20/2019 c8 Guest
This story is trash. Fuck it.
11/28/2018 c14 Kingkong101
WTF
4/2/2018 c14 RinnaZevran1987
Love It.
4/11/2017 c1 27Thebestoftherest
Jiraiya the ending is kinda creppy.
3/11/2017 c14 1Little Buster
Reached chapter 14 and I like this story a lot! Naruto, Ino, Kiba, Tayuya and even Tobi are all fun!
Maybe Tobi will join their group and become their friend. I hope that happens. Every group needs a jester.
2/20/2017 c11 Devrat
Your story is interesting ,i will admit that but i cant get the point behind naruto and others leaving the village just to protect a person who tried to kill them once and killing innocent people in the process.I can think about naruto leaving but why kiba and ino leave there families just because they were too much persuaded by a philosophy given by a , i like the story ,so please update soon.
2/26/2015 c3 lobye
I really want to like this story, but I'm bored - I think it's because you keep doing that shonen thing of just talking and talking and talking and talking. Which is fine!

I sometimes like that kind of fic, but on the other hand I prefer being told in advance that I'm going to be talked to death. Not having that warning ... I just can't find it in me to continue.

Still this a wonderful idea and maybe I'll come back to it eventually. Ta!
3/24/2014 c14 dispassioneight
This is another of many stories with potential that have gone some time without an update. I understand, but, I still hope it'll get an update one day.

It's good though, nice writing, nice idea, blowing up the Hokage Mountain was a little over the top but eh. You've got a decent plot going on, I hope you continue this some day!

See you then
2/15/2013 c12 Guest
Reminds me of the Pullman Strike a bit, but all in all, great story. It's not usually what I like, but I enjoy your take on the rogue life. I do love your character representations.
12/19/2012 c14 Ryu Senju Uchiha
Awesome story! What chapter is naruino gonna start f
6/8/2012 c14 jimmy
Ehhh...Did you die?
2/23/2012 c2 HellsMaji
Yay.. Another story where people find it funny to have to the girls completely abuse all the guys.. If I was Naruto I'd start beating the shit out of them in return.
1/3/2012 c14 9Inuyonas
update soon! plz i beg of you!
11/20/2011 c14 6jayley
your story is an interesting idea, but i just don't understand what exactly naruto is even planning on doing...honestly i don't think there was a big enough issue for naruto and the other's to leave. every country/village is corrupt on some level, and enforces their own variation of justice, but you can't just abandon it because you decided you are going to make the world fair, etc. i suppose i think it's just missing something serious enough for them to have killed all those people in konoha. they discovered konoha wasn't perfect, and their next decision was to leave and some how change the world that way? and that they needed to do it right that moment, no matter who they killed? i can even see naruto being more susceptible to it bc lets face it, his connection to the village was through his own force of will, but it was still too much of a leap. i honestly think you'd need to make konoha quite a bit darker than you did in order for this to feel like it worked
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »