for A Curiosity of Snow Globes and Other Situations

1/2/2013 c4 48I Can Kill You With My Brain
:-)
5/30/2010 c4 Smierc
Nice. Think about adding more chapters, its worth it.
5/30/2010 c3 Smierc
That was cute. Well written.
5/30/2010 c2 Smierc
Yes, they don't call him 'Funny Derek' for nothing.
5/30/2010 c1 Smierc
Ah yes, Terminators and their fascination with things they don't understand. Nice one!
1/29/2010 c4 mistakenot
Just read it. Liked "Sense of Humour" the best. "Why did the Terminator go out?" So unfunny it was funny. Meta-humour, huh?
9/6/2009 c4 clearfanfic
Hi :)

I really love you writing style .If you can, keep it up:)
3/19/2009 c3 Blue
D'aw, Cameron with a kitty! It's adorable!

Look forward to reading more of these!
3/12/2009 c4 1Augustus Paladin Maximus
"You're hot and you're cold..." goes the song right? I just hope it is not the OTHER song ("You're so gay, and you don't even like boys)...

Maybe it was a mistake having Cameron meet up with him at 16. Maybe 4 years later would have been better for both of them. She could have taken Cromartie out without him ever knowing about it. Ah well, maybe in another timeline then because this one seems to be a little too screwed up to fix without intervention.

Oh and before I get too wordy (too late...): MORE PLEASE!
3/12/2009 c4 1Shaty
Good stuff man, keep them coming
3/12/2009 c4 TK-MR
Nice.

More!

Fast.

ASAP

LOL
3/8/2009 c3 Browncoat
Funny, gave me a giggle or two
2/24/2009 c3 Wise Old Owl
awesome! Missed humor. Like it =)
2/21/2009 c3 1Augustus Paladin Maximus
I think a pet (almost any) would be a great addition to the Connor household. Like you pointed out, even Derek would find it "irresistible". Though I am more of a dog person I think that unless they adopted a very young puppy it would be very hard for Cameron to form a bond with a dog.

I think that your story has a lot of potential given the fact that you can write almost about anything in each chapter which do not need to be related in any way. I hope you write many more chapters and you update soon.
2/21/2009 c2 Augustus Paladin Maximus
Why did Derek and John have a tummy ache? Because they got punched in their gut for being wiseasses towards someone who is trying her best to "fit" their social standards!
20 Page 1 2 Next »