for Admiral of My Ass

4/28/2017 c10 34snowcloud8
I'm so lost on where this storyline is going. Overlooking the fact that this is an obvious self-insert, you introduce characters like the Warden's dad or Chef Ramsey that basically have no real impact towards the plot, whatsoever. Plus, I find it hard to believe that no one has reacted to Valerie mentioning killing herself, despite that she's said it twice. There should at least be a little shock, no matter how amoral this universe is, and there's not even an explanation as to why she did want to kill herself. Honestly, as far as personality goes, she is very two faced, and I don't see any likeable qualities in her as a character, so that breaks my willing suspension of disbelief in how John likes her. I don't even want to know the thought process of why she suddenly made out with Jacknife. Overall, your fanfiction is a piece of work, and the only reason I even read this far is because the amount of fics for Superjail! is so small, and I thought it would gradually get better. I was wrong. I strongly recommend a serious rewrite, otherwise flames worse than my constructive criticism will be coming for you.
1/25/2015 c10 6Yasdnilgoth
This is pretty AWSOME! I love how your OC isn't Mary Sue:) Are still there though? Since it was updated in 2010, please update ASAP! I am enjoying this by the minute;)
1/1/2013 c10 7Duyouk
"Stop it, you look like Skeletor."

THAT WAS... OMFG LOOOOL
10/16/2012 c10 6Unquestionably Unhinged
O.O Oookay, that was...wow. . Anywho, this is great, can't wait for more!
U-Hinged
2/2/2012 c10 3ShadowCat98
This is a great change from other SJ OC fics I've read...she isn't falling in love with the Warden, YAY!X3

UPDATE PLEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!

XD

Shadow
8/20/2011 c5 Smith And Co
This is my daily dose of ecstasy. Val's just so happy all the time.
4/24/2011 c10 1Suzume Sai Suzuki
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM DYING TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
3/29/2011 c5 1Call Me Shadow
OMG...I LOVE this story. Val is exactly the kind of character i like to write about, and I cracked up when the Warden's father was describing him. I also loved the word association thing!
2/1/2011 c3 11sulfur angel
Ghost zombies?

...

We're screwed.
11/7/2010 c10 2ZeroToNothing
awesome! moar I demand it :D
10/31/2010 c10 4watergoddesskasey
yay your back! Great chappy!
8/27/2010 c9 2ZeroToNothing
I have a feeling the new chapter wont be up soon! which is a huge shame because this has become one of my favs...its quite sadding!
8/21/2010 c9 Animelover1996
Update soon, I'd like to know how Val handles the situation [grins]
8/4/2010 c2 7wouldsomebody
Mr Rogers on LSD? BAAAAAAAAHAHAHA! Love this story. . .
9/5/2009 c9 Naruto's-Love
Oh god help poor Val xD I can't wait for the next chapter!~
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »