for Reverberating Silence

11/4/2009 c1 spiritually deleted
Care or not, I'll still tell you what I thought of it. :P

I felt it in my stomach, just like the first 2-3 times I read the book. I love the way you wrote it, and I think it was very much in character. Very good.
6/25/2009 c1 34valjanex
*sigh*

My mom says I've read Speak too many times.

Since I can't read Speak for a while (until another book can capture my interest enough to read) I'll just read this instead. :D

AMAZING. FAVED. 5 STARS.
4/28/2009 c1 Gryfffindork
It was short but very powerful. LOVED it. :D
3/27/2009 c1 13GeenieInABottle
This was really well written, my only thing would be like Mr. Freeman: then ".." or whatever. Did you mean to do that, or was that by accident? Either way, really really well written.
3/13/2009 c1 1EmWithAChance
"Silence is the loudest cry for help there could ever be"

That's an amazing quote. I love this story, but the only flaw is that it is in script form, which kinda puts me off it, but overall it's amazing.
3/11/2009 c1 99butterfly1415
I really like it. I really liked the ending of Speak as well, and mr.Freeman, and I can easily imagine it happen like this. If it should be continued, I think it would be like this. Well, update as soon as you can, please. I love Speak.
2/28/2009 c1 4X zexion lover X
Okay i love this it is so good plz write more
2/21/2009 c1 Chris LaFey
I certainly won 't LOVE you. However, I will appreciate you because you 're one of the few people who 've written a story about Melinda. . . I know, I know, I 'm being a hypocrite because I'm too lazy to put together a fanfic, but I 'm not too busy to try to write an entire book.

. . .

What I 'm trying to say is thank you.
2/15/2009 c1 2EmmaTheSpottedBat
Lovely job understanding and imitating her style!
2/8/2009 c1 MilitaryBoundGirl
I loved reading the book Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. I also loved this little add-in that you did and I hope to read more of your work. I'm new on here, so when I do post a story I hope yo enjoy it.
2/5/2009 c1 1400null00
hm...I would LOVE to see where this is going! it looks interesting lol XD

~KT~
1/25/2009 c1 yeeeeeeeeet
This was good! It was short yes but very good :) Try and update soon Pyro :)
1/25/2009 c1 89howlsatthemoon
Oh, this is the first Speak fic I've ever read (I can't believe I never bothered to realize that there was probably a category for Speak! Lol.) and it just made everything calm in my head about any of my wonders in the book. After that ending, I've always tried to imagine what had happened after Melinda's last sentence. I always tried to imagine it in my head, but somehow it never really came out right... But this, this is exactly how I thought it would happen. It was great.
1/25/2009 c1 1miketv
seems to be going in a good direction

looking foreward for the next chapter
1/25/2009 c1 amazinglystrange
I really like this. You best update soon! :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service