for And I get to be melodramatic

2/28/2014 c1 dibzimme
They sound like the twins!.!
5/26/2012 c1 The-angle-of-death
:) drooling
11/19/2011 c1 l0veandchaos
this is definatly how thier relationship should be... :)

thankyou
10/26/2011 c1 8SilkenRoseDreams
Damn this story for not being Harry Potter so I can put it in a c2... I loved it soooo much because its adorable but I can do nothing but review and favorite!
12/19/2009 c1 2booooop
Tee hee! Mori is such the evil mastermind. And he wants to be melodramatic...lol. ^^
7/17/2009 c1 undercoveryaoi
Ok, so I've already commented on this story under a different name but it's just so good and, well, here I am again! Please forgive me? LOL.

Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that this story is one of my favorite if not my ABSOLUTE favorite Hunny/Mori fic. I'm even thinking about doing a comic based on your fic. So I'm here asking permission to use your lovely story for my comic. I won't do it without your permission! You will, of course, be credited, and I will post a link to your story (and don't worry, I'm not making any money off it. it's for the sake of fangirlism.) A quick prototype cover is posted on my deviantART page in case you want to make sure my art doesn't suck too badly or something ^-^

here- http:/undercoveryaoi./art/Mitsu-and-Taka-129920620

Please email me @ when you decide.
6/24/2009 c1 18Gizmobunny
That is the single cutest one-shot I have ever read.

The end.
6/13/2009 c1 metalftw81
"You get to act the bitch in public..."

that was just awesome

great work :)
6/13/2009 c1 1k+Val-Creative
Very delicious. ^^ I like how they were acting out of the parts they were given for the Club...and respectably, of their own ages with a bit of hormonal drive. Teehee. Fantastic!
6/12/2009 c1 36Diglossia
This was actually really good. I liked it and it was well-written. Nicely done.
4/22/2009 c1 2hazard2self
*applauds* Bravo, my friend. It's nice to see two such "simplistic" characters do some devious thinking. The situation is great and the physical contact and dialogue balance very nicely. I was so focused and drawn in those last few paragraphs that I barely even blinked when Mori said "bitch." ^o^ Wonderful work.
2/19/2009 c1 1whitemulberry
Cute and makes me smile.
2/18/2009 c1 The I
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It is just so good. I love how you bring out Honey and Mori's more cunning sides, and I especially like how Honey is portrayed as the 18-year old he really is.
1/27/2009 c1 2Cettie-girl
Parts of this really made me giggle. I love the mock-complaint about Takashi not fitting into rooms and not letting Mitsukuni eat his cake. However... I do find that the two almost seem too twins-ish here overall.

Still really enjoyed though. ^^