for Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Wizards

6/1 c20 Crypt
This is probably the best revenge story on FFnet. I just wish there was more!
6/2 c14 1cccyrus
Lol dog ginny. That’s funny but it’s where I draw the line of the stupid bullshit that is.
5/25 c20 Bele
oh yeah take that for revenge. thank you for a fun story.
5/19 c20 mummyvamp
this story was amazing. thank you for sharing
5/10 c17 Gina
excellent!

I read in another story "living, dead or otherwise" because of portraits and loved it.

LOVE Fudge's punishment.
5/11 c2 19orthankg1
Count of Monte Cristo.
5/5 c20 Rairi Valelira
Nep
5/4 c8 Rairi Valelira
15 compton mews for pink kitten lover. Perfection lmao
5/4 c6 Rairi Valelira
Mood can affect body temp
5/1 c20 1Sanders7201
i liked it. thankyou for your hard work. was a good story.
4/24 c9 stylo1
everything harry did is perfectly legal and thus couldve been done before going to azkaban. basicly harrys's revenge is using the law instead of ignoring it, most ppl would do exactly the opposite.

words dont hurt. it seem you dont agree with this and the reaction to torture is a stern talking to. truly dumbledore should be proud of such a reaction.

its funny how you gave harry so much power but then have him not use it
4/24 c3 stylo1
all this buster and anger yet potter still doesnt go all dark lord. pathetic
4/23 c20 TupanHD
Wtf was this? This was a confusing story. Read with your own discretion.
4/18 c15 Jaye
I see I wasn’t the only person that is confused. I thought Harry was Liam Dante’s too. WTF is going on here. It makes no sense and I’m about to read all these comments to see if I need to finish the story or if you are just confusing everyone. Ginny smelled Harry as the Liam guy was speaking with Molly. So wtf is going on?
4/18 c6 Jaye
I LOVE stories like these...where Harry is betrayed but doesn’t forgive. Or if he does forgives he still kicks the ppl out of his life for good and moves on with his life with only the ppl who didn’t betray him (or new ppl). I read a comment on here abt ppl needing to forgive others. BS...everyone doesn’t deserve forgiveness! The person who wrote that comment is a twat and stupid and probably a pathetic loser follower brown moser in real life. Anyways, love this story!
2,734 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »