for Brothers EO Drabble Challenge

12/16/2012 c57 46SayLo
All 57 chaps are damn tastic! Good stuff
1/2/2012 c57 324Tribble Master
:( Poor sam. Miss-ommunications suck. I'm glad dean came back! Hopefully with pie. ;) Write on!

(also, i didn't want to review and break the tripple eight score you have right now...oh, well. it was worth it to tell you this was great )
8/10/2011 c56 15CatBeist
Sorry it has been a year since last time... but cleaned up my fics... basically only save yours and Jill's :D

But I like it :) had a very S6 vibe to it and I feel I miss the lads... thank god they are back on soon.

Hope you guys are alright :D

Hugs from Norway :D
6/13/2011 c57 34bhoney
Awwww, that was really sweet. Love that Sam still needs Dean.

I miss reading your stuff! Glad to see this one!
3/15/2011 c57 20Rosetta Brunestud
How could I miss the last 3 drabbles? lol OMG!

I put the story in alert now, I don't really know why it wasn't before lol I'm crazy like that! xD

Well, of course I loved all of them! Season 6 stories makes me kinda sad, cause I hate souless Sam. It is really in character =)

Kisses and see you next

Rosetta
3/1/2011 c57 954Dizzo
Aww that was lovely

Dean would never want to be away from his Sammy, no matter how difficult things are.

Hopefully Sam will get the confidence to realise that eventually now that he has his soul back.

xx
2/28/2011 c57 331983Sarah
That's so sad that Sam would think those things about Dean...I'm so glad that Dean didn't do what Sam thought at all!
2/28/2011 c57 50J.A. Carlton
awww nicely done Nana, good brother love and doubt in so few words! Nice way to start the day! Thanks milady! :D
2/28/2011 c57 111deangirl1
Aw boys! Sammy, Sammy, Sammy... why do you always doubt your brother? Great to have you back drabbling!
2/27/2011 c57 123Twinchy
Aw, how lovely was that? *hearts the brothers*

I know sometimes Sammy must feel like he was nothing but a burden for his brother but most of the time Dean seems to love being needed at any rate.
2/27/2011 c57 13Mouse95
Good story I'm glad Dean came back with the food instead of going to ge drunk.
2/27/2011 c57 110Enkidu07
I love this! Poor Sam. I am so glad that Dean pleasantly surprised him! I would love to see this from Dean's POV... Sam totally trying to stall him, Dean trying to get some food... I will imagine it :)
2/27/2011 c57 822akaStoryteller
Aw, nice. I liked how Sam thought his brother was leaving for good and was surprised when he came back. Great use of the words.
2/27/2011 c57 nwspaprtaxis
Oh, Sammy... You've got a lot to learn about your brother. You aren't going to get rid of him that easily.

Awesome job and I love the feel of this! It's early boys for me - maybe S1 or S2.
1/4/2011 c56 331983Sarah
It's scary how Sam was without a soul. You caught that very well. I hated seeing him like that, all cold and calculating. I just hope souled Sammy isn't too messed up when we get new episodes.
890 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »