for Marriage Fisticuffs

4/25/2020 c7 14Dimac99
You did a fantastic job getting inside everyone's heads. I love - and hate - that Lorelai was going to go along with the whole thing because that seems entirely in character for how she was during S7.
1/7/2020 c7 K
I really like how you didn’t demonize anyone. They recognized their faults and dealt with the shit situation and their emotions, but as people. Such a sweet ending.
1/23/2019 c7 Marina Kitchen
I really enjoyed this! I liked all the emotion and angst and the canoe paddles at the end was so sweet!
11/21/2015 c1 rajjja
I am relatively new to Fanfiction. And just stumbled upon your works this past summer. I love them all! You are a great writer and you really know these characters. They are so in character, even in the many situations you have them in (in all the different stories).

As I said, I love all your stories (and your smut as well!), but this one particularly! So tender, so touching - so much emotion! I cried thru this. I agree with a few other commenters that we need a final chapter where you have them talk it out.

THANK you for your wonderful stories!
4/13/2013 c7 6Hazmatt
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely amazing! I'm glad that they talked and started back down the direction they wanted to be!
4/13/2013 c6 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I hope everything works out!
4/13/2013 c5 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Luke was there for them and what Emily said to Lorelai about her love for Luke! Chris is such a jerk! I hope everything works out!
4/13/2013 c4 Hazmatt
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense and emotional! I'm glad that Richard wasn't game to follow Emily's plan to not tell Lorelai that she's not legally married! I hope everything works out! Luke's news was certainly good!
4/13/2013 c3 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
4/12/2013 c1 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! Chris so deserved Luke punching him! I can't believe he didn't tell Lorelai, well, actually I can! Will she walk away from this "marriage" now that she knows that it's not real since she obviously loves Luke and both she and Chris know? I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
8/7/2012 c7 Julie
Ahhhh! That was perfect. I love the way you brought in the canoe paddles. Really great stuff.
7/7/2009 c7 xcanncx
aw cuute! i say sequel. i need to see you do more of them together
6/5/2009 c7 52Potterworm
You're a fantastic writer. I liked how the story was similar to the actual show with little changes here and there.
4/12/2009 c7 ThoseGilmoreGirls
This was amazing!

Send it in to those powerful CW people and make them air it as the real season 7.

Please?
3/23/2009 c7 cywen69
Wow, that was the angstiest story I've read in a long time. I still have a knot in the pit of my stomach. The ending was very sweet, I loved the canoe paddle. I just can't get passed the emotional feelings of sadness I've got from reading this. A good sign of a great story, to be able to move the reader like this. I really enjoyed the ride.

Wendy