for Naruto & Tayuya

7/8/2017 c4 CatsAdmin
While I criticized a bit harsh priory, this is kinda a waste of existence, not because it's god awful but because it'd dead. I knew this going in but while this was a dumpsterfire, it was one of the better garbage stories as it's not only readable, but also enjoyable. Fics like this should be read by all aspiring Naruto fic authors so it can be a set minimum goal on quality, context etc.

Anyhow, if you ever read this, thanks this fic was kinda one of the first fanfics I read back in 2010
7/8/2017 c3 CatsAdmin
And the cancer spreads, while readable and relatively enjoyable it's still meh at best and horrendous at worst.
7/8/2017 c2 CatsAdmin
Your fic is giving me cancer... but atleast it's still less convoluted or BS ridden than the source material.
7/8/2017 c1 CatsAdmin
OOC? what nah... outside of being sorely rushed and rage inducing... as an alternative reality fic.. not too horrible thus far... not good but not garbage.
12/23/2016 c4 79YeagerMeister31
well this was interesting can't wait for more
12/23/2016 c3 YeagerMeister31
well this was intriguing
12/22/2016 c2 YeagerMeister31
this story seems interesting minus SakuLee that pairing just creeps me out but it can't be narusaku all the time lol
12/22/2016 c1 YeagerMeister31
well this was interesting seyanara pedo snake
4/26/2015 c4 Guest
I like some more chapter is good
3/7/2015 c1 246vili
You changed Kin age I see. Not a bad story so far.
7/23/2014 c4 37Atomsk the Pirate King
This is good
7/19/2014 c2 Guest
i think i'm gonna like this couple.
6/23/2014 c4 Lazy cunt
It's been 4 years (I think since it was sat updated in 2009)
7/17/2013 c2 kitsune sennin
it go's trough events too fast
and you need to get have a clear
objective when wrighting fanfiction
12/21/2011 c4 SuperNinja94
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
24 Page 1 2 Next »