for The bet

Forget this.
12/10/2016 c30 misherukuro
Thanks for sharing.
2/14/2016 c30 delete-account-please-7552363
I though this was great.
12/12/2014 c4 1Breanna3593
This is written like a poorly scripted play.
I'm going to stop reading.
11/28/2013 c30 delete-account-please 5149757
pretty excellent story it sad to see that it is over
11/24/2013 c30 delete-account-please 4171342
Really good story did not want to stop reading but sad it came to end it was good
1/31/2013 c2 16Child of Dreams
You misspelled 'brewed'.
3/19/2012 c30 Daddys little crazy bitch
love it

:p
3/10/2012 c11 XxReighxX
The idea for this story is really good, and I'm liking the characterizations so far.

However, you should probably get a beta-reader to clean up your spelling and grammar mistakes. This story is littered with spelling mistakes that make it difficult to read at times, because one has to stop in order to figure out what word you're trying to use.

Other than that, it's a good story.
12/15/2011 c30 2J.mie
i love this story but i would have actually swapped the couples, i would have put remus with lucius and harry with severus but otherwise great work
12/13/2011 c24 32The Potters of the Future
Poor Hannah I hope she finds a nice guy soon
12/9/2011 c30 Venus914
I love your story. I wish that Lucius and Harry have another son after Marcus because he have two titles to pass on to. =) Well, of course, Marcus can carry both like Harry but i can dream, can't i? Besides, i dont like girls carrying titles even though i am a girl Girls marry and they change their surnames most of the time. And they oftentimes give the title to the men they married but im all for keeping it in the family anyway. =)
12/9/2011 c15 Venus914
I still say that Snape got off lightly. And i dont agree with Harry lying to Remus about Snape's culpability. Honesty is a good thing for a young relationship and i still think that Snape has to suffer a bit more...like the breaking friendship of Remus. Because what they did was horrible but at least, Lucius was paying for it. Harry might have been game but he was 17!
10/11/2011 c1 12SilentSnowLeopardNinja
Both. Both! BOTH!
9/29/2011 c30 Guest
there aren't enough harry/voldemort pairings in the world of fanfiction, do you think you could come up with one? thanks
574 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »