FanFiction.Net
for Dragons in the skies

1/28/2009 c1 7exquisitness
Eh, not bad. It was written fairly well (I like literacy). Green dragon names? Um...Mica...Darrin...Luze(other spellings of it?)...Bandi...Carter(not likely :P)...

Well, you can't say I didn't try lol.
1/28/2009 c1 The Platypus Caper
Ah this is certainly interesting. I decided to read this because of the two dragons thing and here it seems I've stumbled upon another E/S. Two in one day now I'm really happy. I liked the chatper it was great. Interesting color choices too. I had a similar idea to this one once. I had planned to give all three eggs to Eragon and then have one hatch for him and then another for roran and then one for Murtagh when he made it on scene. The green one would be a girl and Thorn would be Thorn so they'd mate. Then I was going to have Eragon be transformed into a dragon so Saphira wasn't left out. Yep though I'll probably never get around to writing it since it'll be a ways ahead because I already have two stories that I'm working on. Greath chapter though this should certainly be interesting. I can't wait to see what you do since you're rewriting the Cycle. Update Soon!
1/28/2009 c1 5Fresh blood
Ok I know I said I'd wait till tomorrow to read it but I couldn't resist lol. The story seems sound, having Eragon with two dragons is a very interesting concept and gives you so many different ways to rewrite the inheritance history so far that this story should be relatively easy to write.

But I must comment on your writing. Although for the majority of it the writing was of a reasonable quality there were still many mistakes, one of which was using 'u' for 'you' and 'few' for 'view'. Many commas were also missed and a speech by two different characters were sometimes not seperated into two different paragraphs. A Beta might be a good idea to help you work out your problems or you could simply listen to tips given to you by reviewers and take more time editing your chapters after you've written them.

Well that's all for now, I look forwards to your next chapter, should be interesting.
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5