for Twin Thieves

7/31/2012 c11 shiek214
like the storie hope you update soon :)
4/22/2011 c1 asdasdsdfsdf
oh! are Shadow and Shillote (don't know how to spell that :P ) Luffy and Ace and if so PLEASE DO'T KILL ACE!

Cordially,

? ?
4/10/2011 c10 dan dan
i have been waitiong for a very long time for the next chepter please pleaseee continue to write this story i think it is really nice.
5/29/2010 c10 billbored
XD! LUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVV IT! *clicks story alert button, as if it were some kind of addictive candy* THANK YOU!
4/22/2010 c10 dan dan
I realy enjoyed this chepter and the story too. i hope you will keep on with the story
4/9/2010 c10 11Lectori Salutem
Wow, it's been a long time since I last read this fic... At least you're still working on it! Story-wise it's good, but your grammar needs some improvement. You make a lot of mistakes, for example with the verbs, and it's kind of annoying to read. Try to work on it!
8/6/2009 c9 1Kamizacondor
Nice~! Can't wait for more! I love how you put the story together. I love it!
7/17/2009 c9 2Ms Random Freak
This is really good..keep updating!
5/17/2009 c9 11Lectori Salutem
Nice! I liked the first part, how you connect those feelings to what is said. Also, Luffy running away is quite funny. ^^ It was good to have an update, I'll be waiting for the next!
2/19/2009 c8 Lectori Salutem
Nice! I think I like their 'hunting' ^^ The way you give information about those stones (like how many carat and the clarity) is really good. It's a lot better than just saying if they are pretty or not...

Good job!
2/9/2009 c7 Lectori Salutem
Like I said, the length is getting a lot better! It's quite good now. And I wonder what kind of 'hunting' they are going to do...^^
2/6/2009 c6 Lectori Salutem
Not bad... It's quite nice, actually^^ The first few chapters were a bit short, but it's getting better. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
2/4/2009 c4 12345567890987654345678
this is really good! i love it can't wait for more
2/2/2009 c4 11AUehara
nice! I'm liking the fic. these two are making a great job. continue.^^
2/2/2009 c3 1Shira Ismaren
Hey! I think your fic will be interesting too. Who knows how will end Luffy and Nami's story? And wich relationship have they with Zoro?

Update soon, please! Bye!
16 Page 1 2 Next »