for Rising Sun

8/23/2019 c15 Wolfgen447
I just adore this story
Is so sweet
Full of friendship and romance
I could ask for more
1/25/2019 c17 Guest
Too sappy.
1/25/2019 c14 Guest
Yay!
11/28/2018 c25 6xxkimberlysalvatorexx
Bit late reading this but I loved it! Was fast paced compared to other stories but it meant we get to read more about the pup too. It made me laugh a lot which I loved, will be reading the sequel next!
8/20/2017 c25 Scathing reviewer
That was a lovely story. It was nice to see Leah get her happily ever after in every way.

8/20/2017 c19 Scathing reviewer
This chapter was just too adorable! :) My left ovary just exploded :(
8/20/2017 c17 Scathing reviewer
Hey, here's something you might not know... When the Dr or nurse want to see how dilated a woman in labour is, well, it's not actually something you can see.

They push two fingers into the womans vagina and separate them, using the distance between fingertips to judge how wide the cervix has gotten.

So, when Leah was embarrassed when Edward was just looking, she was probably mortified when he checked on her dilation, he he.
8/20/2017 c10 Scathing reviewer
'I was extreemyl disappointment' with the spelling in this chapter, lol.
11/25/2016 c7 Guest
2. You make her marvel at how beautiful the vampires are every fucking second like stop. In the books which I'm sure you didn't read, Leah is just as beautiful. So please if you ever go through and read the comments edit that stupid shit out of your book. Please and thank you.
11/25/2016 c7 Guest
It's really painful to go through this book and read if for the first 9-10 chapters. make her so damn fascinated with the vampires she's suppose to hate. 2.
11/21/2016 c25 Guest
Wonderful and thrilling!
8/25/2015 c2 1Silverfires
What a beautiful chapter! You really showed how hard it still was for Leah to endure the scrutiny of the Pack. I love her relationship with Jacob. I am a die hard Callwater shipper, and in stories that have Jacob/Leah together, secretly I am still rooting for Callwater. But I like how you portrayed Embry. Embry did succumb to peer pressure. We've all been there, so it's understandable, but you made me cheer for Jacob and Leah without disliking Embry. That's a big accomplishment (well in my opinion:)) Well done.
8/25/2015 c1 Silverfires
Great start! I love hearing about Leah's story. It seems like you are exploring a possible canon future if Twilight were to continue. Well done.
6/30/2015 c25 chemistrykim
i wanna say thank you for writing the perfect ending to your beautiful story... this was so much fun to read
6/30/2015 c22 chemistrykim
Okay you're giving me a heart attack with this chapter! please don't let bad things happen
563 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »