for The Other Side

5/19/2016 c1 Guest
I am crying again...
3/28/2012 c1 5the giggle bug
This is a really bittersweet story. It made me sad and wondering at the end, it was really good. It was a strange crossover, but you blended the characters together well.
3/10/2012 c1 MissJuniorMinty
Loved it! I like how you tied up the ends to alaska's death by using the veil. Clever ;)

~DFTBA~

Amy
7/19/2011 c1 fangirlforlife
Wow, this is such an amazingly creative idea! I love it! John Green+Harry Potter=Fantastic! Plus Sirius is my favorite HP character. Basically this story knocks my socks off. Not to mention that your writing style is super cool! I feel like you captured all of the characters splendidly, and added some depth to Alaska. Thanks for writing this story!
1/22/2011 c1 AnonGirl
I really enjoyed this! Nice crossover and a really cool idea. Props!
12/25/2009 c1 9Aryia-elle
Wow that was a really awesome interesting pairing. You pulled it off amazingly! Though it is depressing that Sirus never moved on, you would think he would but it was really interesting the way you had the two intract.
4/12/2009 c1 2Out-Grown
Not only do I love your combination of my two favorite books, with a logical crossover at that, but your interpretation of the veil is great!

A few times you switched from first person to third person POV, but other than that, great job!
2/25/2009 c1 26Epitome of Randomness
Alaska seemed a little OOC, but she is very hard to write, isn't she? Otherwise, I really liked this. It is a perfectly random pairing, and for a second I thought Sirius was Jack Sparrow (don't ask me why) but it was well written. I liked Alaska's thinking about how drunk people can SO drive.
1/30/2009 c1 43NikiRadcliffe
This was a really sweet story!

you totally mixed my favorite books to make one fanfiction of awsesome :)

I totally favorite-d it.