for Voyager: A New Hope

7/11 c12 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here! I enjoyed reading it!
2/4/2018 c12 Nightwing65
Wow! That was a amazing story! I wished it would have been longer! Can you make a part 2?
4/7/2016 c1 misteryman526
Seems like a great story so far!
On a technical note, the more advanced starships like the Intrepid class were able to generate their own antimatter as long as they had access to deuterium to run the ship's fusion reactors.
11/27/2015 c3 Devin
Awesome ! I love this story
7/10/2013 c1 1AyatLush2046
Wow! Good start, but my bit of advise would be to add more description in the future otherwise your readers won't be able to immerse themselves in the story.
6/19/2013 c12 2JannaKalderash
This definitely needs a sequel.
10/21/2012 c5 Grant Kelsey
I still think this story has a lot of errors in terms of technology. I mean the technology in Star Wars is far more advanced than any of the Star Trek technologies.
3/2/2011 c12 Megagalvatron12
Awsome story ani lives very cool
2/28/2011 c12 Blackholelord
Nice story, surprising that you made Federation technology more advance then the stuff inside the Star Wars universe. You may not know this, but the technology from this galaxy is at least 30,000 years old, that is more than the Federation's about 200 years.

Still a good story.
11/26/2010 c12 ljbrown1
Quick and clean story

Thank you...
10/13/2010 c12 5Light Lord Cybergate
And in the end everybody lived happily ever after.

-Luke got his father.

-Anakin finally got hid rank of Jedi master...

The rebels reconquered the Empire and create the new republic...(hope they are ready for the Yuuzhan Vong)

-Obi One and Yoda are happy that the jedi continue to exist

-The Federation are happy with their new technology i.e. faster space travel and new/better weapons..."beat that Romulans!"

The only ones who are not happy are...wait..he doesn't care because he's dead...(the Emperor)

Yep...everybody is happy.

PS...The borg are still around but I guess the federation will be ready for them when the time comes

Overall...a job well done!
8/26/2010 c12 stark40763
It's a shame the rift closed, but perhaps they'll meet again someday...
8/26/2010 c2 stark40763
So Alderaan survives? that's great! Guess Voyager has had a big impact already..
11/28/2009 c1 jegs2
Interesting lead-in.

On Star Wars weapons, they use "laser cannons" and "turbolasers" - not to be confused with what we know as "lasers" which emit steady streams of light, vice salvos of plasma bolts, and are nearly considerably more powerful (the turbolasers on an Acclamator assault ship in Episode II registered 200 gigatons per shot) per AOTC ICS. That said, rounding up weapons in to actual SW level powers would probably throw a serious wrench in your story at this point, so drive on.
7/31/2009 c12 5kentrek1
This si great. Wish you would do a sequel, like about the new starfleet and the rebels after the war ended. Keep up the good work.

This one is going as a favorites
24 Page 1 2 Next »