for Kansas 2: The Yellow Brick Road

1/15/2019 c20 21Joe Fenton
Chakotay is right about one thing - Janeway's too inflexible in her thinking. She did well to keep two disparate crews working together and got her ship home, but she'd have had a LOT less trouble if she'd been more flexible. She's about as rigid and hidebound as you can get and still make it to her rank.
1/15/2019 c11 Joe Fenton
Janeway was always too anal about the Prime Directive. In this case, even taking a strict interpretation, the direct interference of the Shadows and Vorlons have rendered any issue moot. There's plenty of precedence for waiving the Prime Directive when higher powers are involved, which is clearly the case here.
1/15/2019 c9 Joe Fenton
Wow, great direction on the story, here. A newer, kinder, gentler Borg? With Seven's forced assimilation, and the telepath's "assimilation" by the Shadows, they'll understand the problem with forcing beings to join unwillingly. Besides, there's really no reason. There will always be those who willing join for their own reasons. Bet you Janeway won't see it that way.
1/11/2019 c19 8Dis Thrainsdotter
Sometimes you have to join forces with the most unlikely allies in order to win the war. I guess we will have to see what happends next.
1/10/2019 c19 1Cemalidor
Nice touch with the german saying there. :XD

About A'tha, I do remember (at least I think so) it was a conversation between Spock and McCoy after the latter receive some impromptu lesson in Vulcan language (Spock's Wolrd was the book iirc). It was some special treatment which McCoy wasn't going to get reimbursed but thought it was worth it to being able to speak Vulcan.
1/10/2019 c19 orionastro
very good new chapter
1/8/2019 c18 Crys
Glad to see this story is not abandoned.

Oh, Tuvok. Following Chak's "better to ask forgiveness than permission" philosophy of volunteering? Yes, it'll be useful but will further alienate Janeway.

Good snippet to see Franklin and the xenophobic earthers. Little peek into a mindset that we know is there but not terribly visible.

Oh, dear. Lyndisty and her bigoted ways. Wonder how Vir will handle her, or if she'll try to boss her around like Timov does to Lando. And further how far Vir will let it go before metaphorically smacking her down. There's a viper in the making.

That last line makes me concerned that any of her potential children might not truly be Vir's. Which is a headache all its own.

Messy situation, but we can follow it fairly well. Brilliant writing. Looking forward to more!
1/5/2019 c18 7SFD
Thanks for coming back (:
1/3/2019 c18 1Cemalidor
IT'S ALIVE! :D Glad you put out a next chapter there.
1/2/2019 c18 8Dis Thrainsdotter
It looks like we are waiting for the big show and we do not know when it will happen. Hopefully the shadows will get their butts kicked and very hard to boot.
1/2/2019 c18 Bountyhunter1977
Nice a update. And the woman in downbelow needs a attitude adjustment.
1/2/2019 c18 ljbrown1
Thanks for writing again...
12/12/2018 c17 JoyPod
Really wish you would finish this. Despite a few grammer issues, I feel you caught the tone of both shows beautifully.
5/16/2018 c4 Phil
Halfway in had to coment. I'm glad that you finally made the point that you finally pointed out that the prime directive (that Kirk and the Black ops branch of Starfleet violate at every opportunity, while preaching the sanctity of it.) Applies only to pre warp (pre FTL) civilizations. Janeway's preaching the opposite was the only thing I didn't like and now you've fixed it , keep it up!
3/31/2018 c17 20Lerris
This is pretty good, but still needs an ending of sorts..
151 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »