for Kansas 2: The Yellow Brick Road

9/25/2017 c17 1Cemalidor
Just reread this and still enjoy it. :) Even if it has been over two years, any chance it gets expanded?
9/4/2017 c17 kitty
Love the story. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in 2 1/2 years. Hope you get back to it. Would love to see how it ends.
2/25/2017 c17 reddir
Another great crossover in B5/Voy. I'm sorry to see you did not continue it. Do you have plans to do so in the future?

It looks like you were rolling right along when it stopped.

Regardless, great characterizations again - their personalities and mannerisms were in my mind's eye each time you had them speak.
8/28/2015 c17 5Jenn Calaelen
Great fun! It is very interesting to see all the cultural exchanges and the ways in which the various civilisations surprise each other, or find similarities. Great to see Timov get involved - she is such a wonderful character and it will be very fun to see her deal with everyone.
2/3/2015 c17 167Soledad
As I said before: this is something of an AU, by its very nature of being a crossover. And this is how Janeway always came over to me during the 7 years of Voyager. You are entitled to see her differently, but please leave mee the freedom of my own opinion.
2/3/2015 c17 Stalyon
Great story, but must you really be so cruel to Vir? I can't see any mind rape being so bad as to cause someone to become sterile. Incredibly traumatized, certainly, but not left in the severe condition Vir has. It seems more like overkill to compensate for what you felt was a lack of consequence in canon. Bad enough that you've also made him the victim of sexual abuse. I mean seriously? But it's okay, because he's going to be able to get married after all. Just no kids. Or sex apparently. He just gets to slowly wither away. I'd at least let Voyager give him a 'miracle' cure. Talk about taking a dump on someone. Otherwise I think you're doing pretty well. With the possible exception of Janeway. Given her reputation as something of a maverick, I don't think she'd be quite so stubborn about things. Unhappy, yes, she is Starfleet after all. But she has shown a willingness to bend the rules sometimes. I do agree with you about the Ocampa. Their short lifespan combined with the ability to only have one child seems like a bit much, unless there is a significant tradeoff, such as ascension which might give them the ability to overcome the 'one child' rule. In canon, Kes was clearly able to retake corporeal form, leaving open the possibility to procreate again. As I said, with a few exceptions on particular points, great story!
1/30/2015 c17 Lowenweiss
Really enjoying this.

The B-5 characters are true, and the Voyager characters are better here then they were on TV.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/29/2015 c17 Rihanna Sedai Brown Ajah
Can't wait to see Timov kick some Janeway butt!

Awesome story btw, my favourite ST/B5 crossover fic.
1/20/2015 c17 3Spica75
Lol, including Timov is neat, always thought she was a cool character, and youre writing her superbly.

Keep up the good work.
1/19/2015 c4 Spica75
Janeway is taking way too many stupid pills here and previously.

Like has been said about DnD paladins, Lawful Good does not have to mean Lawful Stupid.

Had someone gone her direction in the cases of Lyta and Marcus, i would have given them a weapon and told them to go kill the person in question. When they refuse, i would then ask why they just demanded that i do it.
With the bomb, she had a hint of a point, but only barely.
1/18/2015 c17 85Firewolfe
Loved the update more soon I hope. This is a fantastic work I am so glad you have returned to it once more.
Fire
1/16/2015 c16 Difdi
Just think, if he HAD been more like a vacuum cleaner salesman, Londo could have missed seeing Timov today...
1/12/2015 c16 Tork01
I'm very curious as to what the Minbari think of a batleth duel. I'm going to take cover in a safe shelter while the wives of Londo work together-worlds will shatter!
1/12/2015 c16 Inquisitor0
Londo needs to find another prestigious but very far posting...babylon5 is still too close for his wife to visit him...always thought that he was running away from court but in reality he's really running away from his wives...

i'm sure there were some ground battles between the Feds&Klingons before the Organians had intervened...there are some feline sapien races in the federation, wonder what a cat species would do against a klingon...
1/4/2015 c15 1Cemalidor
A fight between a Minbar and a Klingon would be something i'd pay to see. ... From a safe distance.
Since the rerun of Babylon5 was completed maybe a week ago, that comment at the start of this chapter had me nearly cracking up. Yeah, our dear Deleen plays some stuff really close. :)
151 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »