for Kansas 2: The Yellow Brick Road

11/16/2014 c14 Guest
Absolutely brilliant story, very enjoyable.

I love both Star Trek Voyager and Babylon Five, really like the way the author has put them together.

Also really nice to see this is a live and ongoing tale.

I'll look forward to the next chapter.

Kudos to the author!
10/21/2014 c8 1Cemalidor
Nicely written action and i think i solved my earlier mentioned concern about the 'pike'. My problem prolly was that in german the pike gets 'confused' with the halberd. :) so i hope i'm excused.
10/21/2014 c7 Cemalidor
[quote]
"Commander, there is no need for you to participate in this action," Tuvok said, disapproval clear in his even voice.
"Yes, there is," Chakotay retorted. "I won't send my men anywhere I wouldn't be willing to go myself."
[/quote]
Well, that would cover my earlier *having ones back* pretty nicely.

Another minor thing that bothered me. You described the Minbari favoured weapon as kind of a pike. Since in one of the german tv channels there is just a rerun of the series i was able to see just the fight between Marcus and Neroon and it looked more like an extendable Bo or Quarterstaff than actually a Pike with the associated blade(s).
10/21/2014 c6 Cemalidor
Hmm...
[quote]
"You don't have to return to him if you don't want to," she said. "I can offer you asylum aboard Voyager; the regulations don't forbid us to aid individuals in personal emergencies, as long as doing so won't influence local politics."[/quote]
Interfering with alien ambassadors and there personal staff members... Pulling the "Asyl" might be valid, still it WOULD be influencing. :XD It's walking a very thin line/grate there. And pulling such a stunt would be much easier if you have a crew which has your back.
10/17/2014 c14 32The Sithspawn
Great to see you continuing this story! :D

Love the changes that you're adding :)

Can't wait to see what happens next, so update again soon please! :D:D:D
10/15/2014 c12 1Cemalidor
Yes, i remember the reg gel as well as the medical joke (it made it even into our german translation). Plus the use Uhura found in said book for a prank on a bully. :)
10/15/2014 c14 Cemalidor
'get a room', indead. Very good to read, can't wait for the next chapter(s).
10/15/2014 c11 Cemalidor
I think i REALLY like Galens style, killing more than one bird with a stone AND with style is worth a price. :)
10/12/2014 c14 30IceBite
Uhm...

"As the humans would say, get a room, you two!"

LOL!
10/4/2014 c13 So So Something
I was so sorry to hear about Virs new condition. Hopefully they have drugs that can really slow the process down significantly. Anyway great chapter and I hope to see more soon!
10/4/2014 c12 So So Something
I enjoyed the new chapter. You are doing a great job of blending these two groups. Thanks and keep up the good work! grin
10/1/2014 c13 8Dis Thrainsdotter
Looks like an awful lot is going on, hopefully the ending will be good.

I wouldnt want to be Londo when his wife comes to Babylon 5, it looks like the argument between them will be the argument of the decade if not century on Babylon 5 not to mention anywhere else.
9/30/2014 c13 167Soledad
Yes, I know Suder died at the start of Season 3 - I'm not an idiot, you know, and I do my research. As for how liberal I am with Star Trek canon: have you possibly missed the big, honking AU label and the express mentioning in the summary that this is an AU and is getting more so as the story goes on? I have bad news for you: it will go even more AU in the future, and I'm not going to change that. Because this is what fanfiction is about: we write stories, not episode transcripts.
9/30/2014 c13 5Barbarossa Rotbart
Suder lives? It seems that you are very liberal with Star Trek canon. Kes and Seven of Nine aboard does function if this story takes place between episode 1 and 2 of season 4 but Suder died in episode 1 of season 3.
And you have fallen into a typical crossover trap. Characters played by the same actor does not have to be looking the same. Sometimes the same actor had played different roles in the same show (or franchise) and (in most cases (except the story demanded it)) no one mentioned that they look like someone they've met earlier.
9/30/2014 c13 2WHCnelson
Nice chapter. I liked the update and the story. Now, I am wondering if you will be updating the Star Trek: Voyager Alternate Caretaker story. I would like to see more chapters in that story. Be good
151 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »