for Between Heaven and Hell

2/1/2016 c10 sympatheticassassin
Hikaru needs to fake being better till he can get himself an exorcism.
7/25/2011 c9 Hikari-Pandora
I really like both series so you can imagine hoe excited I am to be reading your story. It really is exciting! I'll be looking forward to reading more, hope you won't just go and leave this unfinished like so many do these days, I'l gladly wait so good luck and thank you!
3/27/2011 c9 11sweetyamiyugigirl
Update soon please! I hope that Hikaru gets rescued from those ghosts... He seems to have a penchant for ghostly troubles...
3/9/2011 c8 sweetyamiyugigirl
Soo... Hikaru's the fourth power? Intersting... I do hope that things get better for him...
3/9/2011 c8 19MoonClaimed
I really loved the bit between Hikaru and his mom. But what exactly is going on now? Is that the shit hitting the fan for Hikaru? Because it sure seems like it... XD Great update, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
3/9/2011 c8 4realdarkangel
Pure evil :P

But a good place to leave it :/ kinda confused by when Hikaru started to hear... whoever it was he heard. Seeing part from his mothers pov was a really nice touch :)
3/6/2011 c7 realdarkangel
wow, i haven't read a decent night world fan fiction in a while, and looking for good Go is almost impossible, but I'm so happy to have found this and hope you find the time to update it again soon. :)
3/5/2011 c7 7Secret-H
I'm not really sure where you're going with this, nor have I ever read the Night World series, but it seems interesting. Please continue.
9/21/2010 c7 11sweetyamiyugigirl
... Ok... Is Hikaru the fifth power? ...Wait are there ghosts in the other manga/anima?... That would be very interesting... I hope that you update soon, this is awesome!
8/31/2010 c6 Silver
Short chapter, but it was good to see it. I like this story.
5/10/2010 c4 sympatheticassassin
Not sure how you will tie these story lines together, but I am eager to find out. I hope that this will be continued.
11/27/2009 c4 19MoonClaimed
Oh! I love this! I ADORE it!

Please-please-tell me you're going to continue with it! I have to tell you: I don't even read Night World, but now I think I might have to. So please continue, even if you can't get the next chapter up for a while.

P.S. Akira's a vampire or something, isn't he?
8/6/2009 c4 AnimaLynx
Great start can't wait to see more of this!

ALx
6/3/2009 c4 I like my name D
Hm... This fanfiction seems quite interesting. :3
2/1/2009 c2 18LittleNK
Although I've never read the Night World, I find this fic interesting :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »