for Phazon Madness

12/28/2018 c11 27Korgeta
I think you might be a bit too hard on your past self, description, detail and use of appropriate format such as italics are well done, a lot of it is thought out and holds well. I will say dialogue is an issue more so with samus with the conversations sometimes more about snappy retorts then actual communication.

I agree with the world building aspect that halo has a greater extensive one but I think metroid's can match if their both used appropriately. Of course there have to be creativity between the two as they stand they're simply not compatible if it's to be argued they exist in the same universe.

Regardless good luck with any new material and if you choose to bring a new metroid halo crossover.
12/11/2018 c11 Sunburst Senshi
Yeah, hi, I remember writing that "review" two years ago, and not gonna lie, I had kinda been hoping for a continuation, but I respect the decision to get rid of it. I did enjoy reading it though, and if you ever intend to write anything else in the future, I'd be happy to review it again. Best wishes!

Also, I had happened to find this story two years ago when I started getting into Metroid Prime things, and it peaked my interest. If you ever end up doing anything Metroid again (there aren't many good ones I've found for the series) then I'd love to read it. :)
12/10/2018 c11 ChozoWolf
I have to admit I was rather surprised to see this in my emails. I read this when I was rather young, inspiring me to write some bad fanfictions of my own. I hope you're able to remake it somehow, as I remember it to be rather interesting. Good luck with your life my friend.
12/10/2018 c11 Mr. Perfect
I’m sorry to hear that... It’s been a while since I last read this story, but I seem to remember liking it quite a bit. You did an excellent job for a 12yr old

Anyways. I understand why you would want to make the choice you have, and I respect that... I do however wish you the best of luck with all your future endeavors.
11/13/2016 c1 Sunburst Senshi
Ignore the first part of the last review, the comments just weren't loading for me when I typed it. Everything else still stands though! At least there should be a chapter saying why it was dropped so suddenly. You can't just leave it on a cliffhanger then not touch it for 6 years.
11/12/2016 c10 Sunburst Senshi
Are there really no reviews to this? It's honestly amazing to read! I've not found such an engaging story in several years! It's sad to see such a promising and epic tale cut short like it is. I'd love to see it continue someday! If it did get continued, I'd get as many people as I could to read it too! Really though, this is an amazing story. Please, if you've not lost your love for the Metroid and Halo franchises, try to add to this. 6 years is a horribly long time for some people to wait. :)
8/25/2016 c10 7Althea Sirius
Cool! Can't wait to read more! _
8/25/2016 c9 Althea Sirius
It was not a bad chapter! _
8/25/2016 c8 Althea Sirius
I was wondering how long she could endure the corruption.
12/12/2015 c10 Guest
Pppllllleeeaaasmkeep his story going plea pleas pleas this is really good pleas continue
12/10/2015 c10 Guest
PLEAS keep wrighting this story is awesome
12/10/2015 c1 Guest
Every time i think of pyonchi I can only imagin eevee
11/6/2015 c10 Guest
Pleas keep this story going I want more ridly I'm not suprised that ridly took down an entire scarab on his own
10/27/2015 c10 Guest
So far this is one of the best halo metroid crossovers iv
read I hope to we a new installment soon
10/27/2015 c1 Guest
So far good I hope you don't screw it up
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »