for My Life Would Suck Without You

6/20/2012 c1 LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori
They so cute...
9/19/2011 c1 595Ghostwriter
Aw, they made up. Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/15/2009 c1 firgodes7
Gosh, it has been a while since I have been on. You have updated with so many more stories to read. THANK YOU! I loved it like usual. You always seem to keep the characters in check and not over the top.

I think I know what movie you are talking about. I think it was called "One missed call". Yeah that part scared the hell out of me. Even though the movie all around sucked.

Enough of that. Thanks again for a new story and awesome work as always. Hope to see more from you.
2/1/2009 c1 30Whispering Ranger
Aw! This is sweet! ^_^ Poor Dusty and Hunty, they're such idiots... but still they're cute... :D
2/1/2009 c1 12TheApathyImp
AW~!... and this is really weird cause I'm reading it as I listen to Bowling for Soup's "She's Got a Boyfriend Now" and playing Pokemon Diamond... lolz... it;s so cute and I love the line "You suck without me." xD that is so perfect for Dusty and Hunter... and I'm going to ramble for a moment here but I'm really rather proud of myself, I got my straight friend to admit that there are very obvious slashy undertones between Dusty and Hunterthe other day I was like "THANK YOU!" and my other friend was just like "Right... *shimmies away*" xD but seriosuly this was amazingly adorable, great job!
1/31/2009 c1 17griffin blackwood
"you suck without me"... im so perverted... when i read that line... i was going to yell at you for the lack of smut...