FanFiction.Net
for More Than Human

10/14/2023 c1 5VoteDonaldJTrump2024
Reminder to vote Donald Trump for President in 2024 to stop liberals, niggers, faggots, kikes, and trannies from invading and burning the country down!
9/19/2023 c2 9Forsoothandconquest
I’m would actually like to pitch in on the “What is Evil” question.
People are inherently good. Excluding those with actual mental illnesses such as sadism, psychopathy, and sociopathy, people will inherently turn towards good decisions at a young age.
Some are products of environment and tend towards evil instead, but it is not inherent.
9/8/2023 c13 Tagir
wonderful great, thank you people for saying that there is a continuation on another site
, I will go there to read the continuation
9/5/2023 c1 Tagir
yo this is this chapter just wow
8/24/2023 c13 unicornhorse160
I'm so obsessed with this fic you have NO idea omg. I don't even watch the powerpuff girls and I'm actually so obsessed. this is all I'm going to be talking about for the next forever
if you ever choose to continue, please please please do, you're such an amazing writer and the long chapters just hit all the itches in my brain
7/7/2023 c1 GO TO AO3
To everyone wondering why this isn't updated, SBJ has an ao3 account. go read the new chapters there, she doesn't update here anymore.
2/23/2023 c10 Guest
Beautiful
10/9/2022 c3 Guest
Butch: bullying buttercup for weeks
The teachers: I sleep
Buttercup: retaliates
The teacher: I awake
10/6/2022 c13 Guest
Are you gonna finish this fic? Pleeaassssee
9/30/2022 c13 Guest
I love it,I spent 4 days reading this and it did not disappoint I hope you are still continue this because I’m already dying to know what comes next .
9/12/2022 c1 1k+Lord Jeremy Silver
What is this...?
7/3/2022 c13 2000
2000
6/28/2022 c13 mariafrancia76
to anyone reading this, sbj updated a new chapter in 2021 in ao3
6/14/2022 c13 20creativityunleashed88
BTW this story is updated by 2 WHOLE chapters on Archive of Our Own. Same author same name just updated.
3/13/2022 c13 3Lady Allister
I have been binge-reading this story after having it recommended to me by a friend and halfway through the first chapter, I knew it'd be good. I couldn't help but laugh here and there throughout at the Puff's and the Ruff's behaviors; you write them so well! I am positively hooked having finished the last chapter! I hope there will be another update and look forward to seeing more twists and turns as this unfolds!
2,011 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »