for The Watchman II: Through the Looking Glass

2/13/2009 c13 3Gforce member45
Yes, i do suppose my name is abit hard to place anywhere, but you did a good job with it none the less.
2/13/2009 c13 Ekchj
Whoa, you defenetly had Gar letting out his inner beast, which i love:D. heh heh

anyways, i'm liking JR here;). For some reason, he reminds me of deadshot a little. And i also loved the fight scene.

ooh dear, i knew Rae would really piss of Gar one day but never knew Rae can actually be scaredXD. Just goes to show you, never piss off the watchman...or Gar...or..whoever he is right now XD
2/13/2009 c13 2Sinestro
Hmm... I miss Someone. He was a fun character. Though I have to say, I do love Cpt. Boomerang. He's always good for a laugh. I can't help but wonder how Gar is going to do when he's stuck in a room with two women pissed at him, Raven and Rouge.
2/13/2009 c13 32Anonymous Void
Something's going to come to a head and I'm not talking about the Gar/Raven situation. Seems to me that Gar is trying to deny who he was and that he'll have to reconcile with the part of him that is still Beast Boy, since BB isn't as dead as he thinks. You can only repress something for so long until the dam breaks.

Back to the situation with Raven, why do I get the feeling you're going to pull another situation from "Dark Knight," specifically the one where he'll have to make a choice between Raven and Jinx and one of them ends up dead?

And one more thing, and this is going off in a different direction. What if someone else gets to Desade first before the Watchmen or Slade's group? Unexpected twist, perhaps?
2/13/2009 c13 5Thowell3
Don't split Raven and Watchman up. They are a good Couple. Besides I hate when people do that. They have them together they brake up then bring them back together later. It ticks me off. Just keep them together.
2/12/2009 c12 9999999996666666
Good job.
2/12/2009 c12 Awakened World
I think you really nailed the Paladin Anderson homage in this chapter, and it helps that he doesn't just wimp out. I think I might have a little Desade in me, because I always have more fun reading the fights where Gar gets hurt... though that could very well be because it makes him seem more real. Heroes that never suffer major injuries are kinda boring.

Also, I must be losing my touch, because I thought "JR" would turn out to be a joke at Gar's expense (Jack the Ripper). My plot-fu is weak.
2/12/2009 c12 32Anonymous Void
Interesting fight and unique way of using powers. Only thing special about the cards is that they're blades and everything else is from Johnny himself. Only question now is what's going to happen to the Baptist now that he has a pissed off Raven on his ass. Also, I'm thinking that that group you mentioned at the end are the Titans. The conditions were for Gar to come alone without the Watchmen but it said nothing about the Titans.
2/10/2009 c10 9999999996666666
Good job. Perfect!
2/10/2009 c9 9999999996666666
Good job. Yay finally appeared. That preview teased me bad.
2/10/2009 c3 Joseph'PrinceofvA'Shelton
Dude!, finally, another item to give me the strength to wake up in the morning. Now I don't have to psychologically torture my friends for entertainment. Again, any human body part you could possibly need, please let your reader know
2/10/2009 c10 Ekchj
Damn it, i thought you updated only 1 chapter but when i was done with chapter 10, i noticed chapter 9! ah well, i enjoyed both of the chapters, 'specailly the part where they had the dealer to talk. oh that Gar, always thinking up crazy ideasXD
2/10/2009 c10 master x 218
I one thing to say, please don't my namescak (I know I cann't spell well) gay, PLEASE!
2/10/2009 c9 master x 218
Did you make me, One that tries to help them or one that tries to kill them?
2/10/2009 c10 3Gforce member45
two chapters in ten hours, happy day for me. And good choice of Green Bird it fits, but i think "Prayer WTC St." from Big O would have fit better. Much more dramatic and emboldening.
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »