for Barefoot

11/11/2015 c1 42luvdragons
BEAUTIFUL!
2/24/2013 c1 Misty Blue
Dumb? Dumb? Oh, hardly! This fic is anything but that, I tell you. And Ash... well, this proves that unlike what most people would think, isn't like that, too! :) Kiddind... love ya, Ashy! And awesome job, love this fic to bits!
11/12/2012 c1 bring color to my skies
aww cute
7/22/2012 c1 1TechniCutie
Short and sweet, but utterly gorgeous! It wasn't even much of a moment, but of course that would be Misty's reaction XD. Faved!
11/10/2011 c1 Dani
Awwww what sweet story :) Pokeshipping 4ever!
9/8/2010 c1 16Kamen Disguise
awwww. =w= ehehe. teh fluff. teh unbearably sappy irresistible FLUFF. ^3^ kissy kissy, Misty and Ash!
4/7/2010 c1 althea
the story line was great and it can really bring up memories of the past. you shoul continue to the very end... :)
2/14/2010 c1 RoCkErChIcKmAgNeNt
*squeals like a little girl* This was somehow incredibly romantic without being too corny which made it one of the best pokeshipping oneshots I've read yet! 3
10/3/2009 c1 40Manny-Elaine
soo cute!
9/28/2009 c1 69great gospel
It was...sweet. And so very Ash. xD
3/7/2009 c1 Steve
Cute!

I loved it :)

Gonna go read more of your stuff.
2/4/2009 c1 1Incognito girl
aww, that did warm my heart a bit. thanks!
2/2/2009 c1 Ilove Misty and May
Oh SO CUTE! XD PURE AWESOMENESS!
2/2/2009 c1 Aly
XD

HOW CUTE!

-loves-

-saves-

-favorites-
2/2/2009 c1 11MetallicBlueFrog
I'm sorry, but this story just makes Misty look stupid! (Me so sorry! Really!) Other than that it wasn't bad! ^_^ Can't wait to read more from you! (PS, are Ash and Misty supposed to be a couple? And why is the title 'Barefoot'? I swear I'm just wondering! I mean no offense, I promise!) Bye!
19 Page 1 2 Next »