for Mistcloud's Return

1/7/2015 c14 Dawnlight25
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! (BTW, I would practically write SEQUEL a zillion times) Two words: SEQUEL! Bye!
1/6/2015 c1 Dawnlight25
Hello. I am reading your new story. Bye, lol!
8/17/2013 c14 a person
i luv dis stury
pls do a sequal
8/15/2009 c7 1Dawnfeather77
Did Willowstar take over her?
7/13/2009 c14 Willow-Ginerva-Alice
... And the greatness is over again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE (another) sequel! If you need ideas(though I don't think you will) feel free to pm me or something! I loved the ending. I miss getting alerts for this story already... :(
7/12/2009 c13 3Stonestar
But.. but... it can't be over! I'm sad... very good chapter, by the way, though a little confusing at parts. Oh well, yay!
7/12/2009 c14 Crystalstar Medicine Cat
Wow. It's the end... This is a great story. I like the ending, actually. I hope there's a sequel. You seemed to hint with the kits and Pigeonpaw, right? RIGHT? Anyway, thanks! :)

-CRYSTALSTAR
7/9/2009 c12 Stonestar
I'm not mad at you! I think it was a very good chapter! I almost(hint.. almost) feel bad for Leafpaw! Update soon!
7/9/2009 c12 8But You Can Call Me Willow
NO! Goldenstar is dead!
7/9/2009 c12 9Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower
GO MISTCLOUD! I read the other story sunclan's destiny and I think it was awesometastic. I can't believe that Goldenstar is dead though.
6/3/2009 c11 8But You Can Call Me Willow
Hi! I just love how you write with humor but seriously at the same time. Bye!
6/2/2009 c11 3Stonestar
Oh... sad... only a few more chapters left! Very good, and very interesting! I like it!
5/25/2009 c10 Stonestar
Oh... sad... I wanted Shadow to be able to fly... good though! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
5/24/2009 c10 Crystalstar Medicine Cat
Awesomeness! I have to go, but UPDATE! 'K bye
5/24/2009 c9 Crystalstar Medicine Cat
AN UPDATE! Yay, Leopard! Great chapter. Yeah, put the Lifekin in the allegiances. Cool cool cool! Update!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »