for Somewhere Only We Know

1/8/2015 c9 3TribalRose
Seriously there were quite a few spelling mistakes, but seriously? I really didn't care! This story was so beautiful and sweet and wonderful that all the spelling mistakes in the world couldn't have ruined ( okay I'm exaggerating) but that truly was a gorgeous story and truly good work. I love the concept of Alice and Jasper with kids and you aced that. :D thank you so much!
Rose
5/21/2013 c9 2DarkEnchantress-97
Awe how sweet.
2/22/2011 c9 Blaze828
e.e
10/12/2009 c9 4Eternally-Mine
aw this was a great storyy! I loved it!
9/29/2009 c9 MissRebecca912
This was an awesome story. Good job. :D Jasper, ah he's just so cool. :P
8/30/2009 c9 2Tater-K
loved this story! Its got to be one of my fave alice/jasper stories
6/25/2009 c9 21letthesongtakeflight
Aw, I love this fanfic! I wish that Jasper could beat James up even more though, lol.
6/15/2009 c9 10ME LOVEY JAZZY
AW! That was SO AMAZING! I LOVE ALL OF IT! Ha! Lily was a smart baby (she liked Jasper...). That, in my mind, is the definition of a smart kid. Really nice work! Keep it up!

Best Wishes,

ME LOVEY JAZZY
5/10/2009 c9 wolfgirl404
Loved this story! :) Now I'm sad it's over. :(
3/26/2009 c9 13life takes time
... I cried

The plot was utterly fabulous

You should get a Beta though because then it would be a coherent masterpeice!

I LOVED it though!

The birthday party was so sweet, Jasper being all fatherly and such *sniffles*

Wonderful story!
3/25/2009 c9 2laughing bubbles 18
i loved it!
3/19/2009 c9 2ClassiclyMe
love it!
3/18/2009 c1 2bitemejasper
Why I like the Jonas Brothers

They are so cute, but my favorite is Nick. I love their song burning up I swear they wrote it for me. These boys can do it all sing and act. I saw Camp Rock like a 100 times…

^^haha. so i know most of the songs that get popular because of little fan girls aren't great, but they really do have some good music no one but mature fans listens too :) i'm a jonas fan and really, i don't think nick's that cute. i like them because i think they're good people, which they really are. oh yeah, and i really don't like camp rock at all lol

haha that was long sorry :) okay i'm going to read more!
3/15/2009 c9 6VivoRisataAmore
Great job!
3/11/2009 c9 1Stripy Gloves
I swear I'm going to start crying, not just because this was a beautiful ending to a beautiful story but because it was a fabulous story and now it's ended. I absolutly adore this story and your style of writting, it's so amazingly awsome and your idea was really original and it wasn't to hard to read... as in I could come home from a day at the slave grind (also known as school (see under torcher and prison)) to read your wonderfully story... :'(

I was very happy with how the story ended, and how it flowed, I'm just gonna miss it :(

Anyway good luck and keep up the hard work.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »