for Jeanette: My Fair Chipette

️ ️
ALVINETTE FOREVER
️️️️️️️
5/22/2018 c1 Guest
Um, Brittany's with Alivn, get it's a fanfiction but really...also to the guest that said Brittany's mean (no she is not mean, she's supposed to be a sassy but fashionable girl who would not go out of her way to be mean to someone and she deep down loves Alivn as he loves her, duh..)
8/16/2014 c1 1Esther261
I absolutely loved this story so much I love mix couples and I hate original couples. And to all the haters fuck off the story you bitchy hater the title says Alvinette if you dont like it dont read it dam. I like Alvionor more but Alvinette is good too ;)
4/12/2014 c1 Charlene
How DARE anyone judge this story! If you don't like the couple, then go away. It said Alvin in love with Jeanette in the summary stupid! Alivnor? This has NOTHING to do with Alvinor!
Alvin and Brittany will never work anyway, so BOTH are better than Alvinitty.
Alvin may be greedy, but he can be kind and sweet. This story is with Alvin's point of view which I like because no one seems to care how HE feels anymore!Brittany is mean and they are enemies the way they are suppose to be. Alvinitty will never work and anyone who thinks that is insane.
4/12/2014 c1 Charlene
How DARE
4/14/2012 c1 Guest
great story! Really cute and emotional. Just want to pop in a question, how would Simon feel if he know about this?
4/6/2012 c1 alvinettefan
cute!
7/30/2011 c1 150chipmunkfanantic
Awesome just ... Awesome
4/21/2011 c1 chipmunkfanatic
the story didnt seem that bad to me to me It was awesome It felt like Alvin and Jeanette were really working hard to pull it off and it seems they did .Great story and yea Ive checked out the Eleanor Edition and eh its great cant wait for the next chapter of the Eleanor Edition
4/11/2010 c1 2mxnoire
i thought this story was cute
12/26/2009 c1 5shana elmsford
j my favorite thanks!
5/21/2009 c1 little ladybug
I'm not trying to be rude but that was a really bad story. I don't like that Alvin fell in love with Jeanette. Pluse you left out good detail. For example how did Simon feel that Alvin and Jeanette were a couple? I'm not trying to be mean but I like when Simon and Jeanette are together or whan it's Brittany and Simon. Besides Alvin gets all the girls so when it not him it makes the story way better. I mean there needs to be like Simon haveing a talk with Alvin on how he doesn't approve of this. And another thing there's already a socore to me story on fiction net. Over all one through five rateing you grt a two. Improve. Keep working.
2/11/2009 c1 grant s
brilliant story,brilliant couple,very well written

a few missing words but we cant let that detract from an amazing story

oh and ignore that 1st review...it was a brill fanfic

hope to hear from u soon

grant
2/10/2009 c1 99AndAllThatGoodStuff
AH! Another mixed couples lover! I love it! I love this story! I have the episode Soccer To Me, if you still need it. AH! I can't get over the maximum awesomeness of this story! A few of the lines were off, but it's still cool. You're such a talented writer!
2/6/2009 c1 um
I think the couple was awful , but not as bad as Alvinor would have been!

Do a Alvin Brittany story!

I think you are a great writer but your tast in couples is well... EW

SORRY

two thumbs down for the couple and two thumbs up for the writting!
19 Page 1 2 Next »