FanFiction.Net
for Dramione Drabbles

9/28/2010 c3 2grubs
oooohhhh, i love them all
8/16/2010 c1 24BlondeChick2009
I loved all of these! They were adorable and funny. My favorite has to be chapter 3.

Great work!
2/6/2010 c4 4ashinourhearts
Aw I loved it c:

That was great, and it sure made me smile.

-grins- Lori
12/1/2009 c3 0123486037191
HAHAHAHAHAHA. win:)
12/1/2009 c2 0123486037191
Oh Draco, always so snarky:) These are so cute, I'm sad you got voted off so soon!:(
12/1/2009 c1 0123486037191
ahahahaahaha. adorable! :D
11/21/2009 c1 5eterna-romantica03
Cute! Hermione the hot headed and Draco the ever charming, calm and oh so sexy!

Elena
7/20/2009 c4 30voldyismyfather
i think they would of played more than hooky love it
7/20/2009 c4 aertkjhaertiu
Lol, only Draco would get so excited about playing hooky from work. I'm always terrified... I mean, if I were the sort of person to do that once in a while, I could imagine possibly being terrified.. Haha

Aww, the back story. :) So cute, though I kind of like Narcissa.

One thing I'll point out is that twice near the bottom, you used 'there' instead of 'their'.

Other than that, I thought it flowed well and was certainly an enjoyable read :) And also, sorry for filling your inbox with emails and review. At my count, there will be six from me. Haha. Be warned.
7/20/2009 c3 aertkjhaertiu
Draco's basically a pig. It's funny :)

In my head, he's wearing one of those Hawaiian shirts and has a lei around his neck, and is sipping on a pina colada. Yes, my imagination goes into overdrive during these drabbles, which I think is a good thing.

'Draco purred in delight. “Please flail some more.”'

Haha! I can imagine it :)

Well done :)
7/20/2009 c2 aertkjhaertiu
Haha, Hermione is so silly sometimes, but we love her. I think this was quite in character, because Hermione DOES have a tendency to jump to conclusions about things occasionally, while Draco is the calm-ish, collected one with the unctuous smile :p

Well done. Again, being able to fit it into 100 words is a mean feat, friend :)
7/20/2009 c1 aertkjhaertiu
Hello! I'm replying to your email as we speak, and to answer a question which I shall reiterate in the email, I read the first couple a little while ago when I was logged out and made a mental note to review when I was signed in, so you would know it's me :) So, this is me reviewing - I deserve some caramilk!

I really liked this one. Your ability to convey so much in so little words - and this applies to all that I've read, as well - is astounding. In my pieces, I ramble on for several pages because I can't get out the words, yet you've managed to set a mood, a situation, and employ a little bit of in-character humour. The image of Hermione poking him in the chest and ordering him around is embedded in my brain - almost as much as the little smirk that wasn't in there at all but that I can imagine from his next comment :) It was also adorable, and your warning made me laugh :)

Well done!