for In the Grip of Twilight

7/10/2015 c89 kakins48
Are you going to finish this fanfic..?After reading 89 chapters, I am a little upset when I now see that it has been more than 4 years since it was updated and still not finished. This has been a really good story and I would like to see how it end
4/23/2015 c89 1Jedi Master Ani
You said Bella is powerful, you know what's a good idea.
Letting Bella radiate power then let her life reform everyone in the world. Edward human again, he holds bella until her last breath. Then as a perfect ending you could have the Angels give Bella her life back because of the selfless act she did.
2/16/2014 c89 Derryqueen44
Are you going to continue writing this story or are you done? I like it so far though.
8/28/2012 c89 Guest
Oh frickin come on update already
8/22/2012 c89 booksandmusiclover
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE! I NEED TO KNOW IF BELLA AND EDWARD MAKE IT!
7/14/2012 c89 22Sammy1997
Update soon, great story!
6/29/2012 c89 mintgil
Grear story ! Love the characters . Can you please update soon?
2/25/2012 c89 4angelari7
Wish you'll update soon .
1/2/2012 c32 Drithligh
Oh, no! That's quite the turn of events.
3/15/2011 c71 principessa-della-mafia
Please choose edward plz omg i don't think i could handle it if she didn't
3/15/2011 c37 principessa-della-mafia
this is an Edward and Bella story though right? they'll end up together? cause really i don't want demetri and bella i want edward and bella
2/19/2011 c89 movedto-xlikethewind
Seriously? You seriously ended the story there with a cliffhanger and not continue it? This should definitely turn into a story. Make a book one day (: and update now!
1/29/2011 c89 CGRAY3119
I am very interested in how it finally end I love it please write more thank u
1/28/2011 c89 3angelplusbuffyequals4ever
awesome
1/26/2011 c89 Stephine
hey its taken me two days to read all these chapters. lol.. i am loving the story i really think you should change the names and publish this book forreal its amazing. i cant wait for your next chapter i am dying to read it! anyway thanks for taking the time to write it!
1,031 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »