for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

1/11 c12 Guest
gotta let u know that this story is beautiful. thank u for sharing this ure totally awesome! xoxo
8/31/2020 c12 sammyg
Jesus Christ. That was so intense. The switches between dream and reality, the excellent use of italics vs not, the on point characterization. It was all so amazingly written. I know u probably will never read this, but this is just good. Thats all I can say.
11/2/2019 c6 ItsAPugLover
Honestly, never has a sex scene made me feel more turn off before. They're dying for goodness's sake! Now is not the time!
9/2/2019 c12 Yeehee
OMGOMGOMGOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I LOVE KEY EVEN CRIEDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHH SKDOSNKDNDKSSKDNHDKDDNDNXJ
7/18/2019 c12 4SophisticatedSage
Phew, thank goodness for that happy ending, I really needed it after reading 'My Only Love Sprung From My Only Hate' But anyway, this is my review for this story, and I gotta say. Well done :)
5/6/2019 c12 1Zaevia
This is an amazing fanfic. Please write .
4/17/2019 c12 1Shortie McBealle
Was going to review after each individual chapter but just could stop reading. I LOVE this fic. Start to finish it's AMAZING. I think everything comes across as believable and they're so well written that you're on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. I like the open ended ending because it leaves you with just enough to know that yes, they will be living happily ever after and getting through this together.
12/7/2018 c4 Guest
Why did one or both not think to try "Accio wand"?
10/2/2018 c12 tiffanylena
Thank GOD for that ending because I was literally screaming the entire 3 hours I was reading it (all at once.) This was legit terrifying. I don’t usually read stories like this but I NEEDED to know if you were going to give them a (somewhat) happy Dramione ending. Honestly, I might have nightmares. But it was SO well written. HORRIFIC. But a beautifully crafted story. I’m deceased.
9/12/2018 c12 Guest
YIPPIREEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS
YASSSSSSSSSSSS
9/11/2018 c12 AnnaOxford
This was so sad and cute! What an unusual story, thank you for sharing it!
9/11/2018 c10 AnnaOxford
Omg what, so many questions
9/11/2018 c9 AnnaOxford
Oh no Draco
9/11/2018 c8 AnnaOxford
Oh noooo
9/11/2018 c7 AnnaOxford
OMG, they’re going to die
254 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »