for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

7/6/2010 c10 uselessacct
Sad, sad, sad. Poor Draco. One of the only reasons I cried in The Notebook. It really is an unfortunate thing if your lover/partner forgets everything that you've gone through.

Once again, a well-written chapter. I love how you describe Hermione's nightmares, and while those are frightening... I would think Draco is going through much more torment.

All I wish for them is to have a happy ending for all they've been through, but it is your fic. I'll be grateful for another well-written chapter no matter what the content. Happy writing!
7/6/2010 c10 dracosgirl007
Great chapter! Please continue and update again soon!
7/6/2010 c10 4mentarisenja
bittersweet. I'm speechless but in the same time i feel like, have so much to say. Your previous chapters kinda remind me of a movie called the cave (if am not mistaken), it was intense and now draco-hermione are back, i want that same intensity. I hope you deliver!
7/6/2010 c10 6Jade2099
Just breaks my heart...he's so dejected...wonderful update as always! :)
7/5/2010 c10 49Suni-Dlight
Oh wow that was really deep and sad! I loved it! Thanks for updating!
7/5/2010 c10 2flamingo174
oh my gosh absolutely fabulous I love it and glad you finally got your muse back I really do hope you start to update more frequently :)
6/26/2010 c9 wolfiegirl83
Awesome story! My nails are quite a bit shorter for all the biting that happened during this last chapter. They're not pleased with me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/14/2010 c9 1Dream of the Night
That chapter was intense. I had tears welling up in my eyes wondering if what happened was real and Draco was dead. Usually fanfictions as short as yours don't pull out such strong emotions, but like I said before, you are a great writer. Please update soon and hopefully with Draco intact. ;p
6/14/2010 c9 16Tauvian
Great chapter. You've got me at the edge of my seat. Please update soon. I have to know what became of Draco. And was there ever anything in the cave? Or was it the result of an overactive imagination. Can't wait for more.
6/12/2010 c9 1scarredprincess
Wow I love it...update asap please!

Love

Scarred Princess
6/11/2010 c1 1PrivateNites
UPDATE! I have to know what happens, at first I thought it was getting kind of boring with the same old thing but after I read it all the way through I understood why it was needed. This is a great story please update it soon
6/9/2010 c9 uselessacct
I loved how you had the reader thinking Hermione was dreaming about Harry and Ron, and was really with Draco in the dream... but she ended up waking to Harry and Ron when she was worried about Draco. I am interested in what happens next. Thanks for the greatly written chapter. I enjoyed it. :)
6/9/2010 c9 Doni
Well dang...that was really well done, but that's a hell of a cliffhanger there at the end. You've got me a little worried.
6/9/2010 c9 Bombshell9
WHERE'S DRACO! OMG that's so unfair! lol i wait with bated breath for your next chapter. :)
6/9/2010 c7 2flamingo174
oh my gosh very mindblowing and gripping story i can't stop reading please update soon!
254 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »