for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

3/21/2009 c3 MissSecret
omg. i can't wait for the next chappie :)
3/21/2009 c3 7phoenixflyinghigh
ur a rlly great writer

ur doing everything my english teacher yells at us to do!

rock on!
3/21/2009 c3 6dolphinroxy
love what you have so far...i can't wait to see Draco's reaction when he wakes up...please update soon!
3/21/2009 c3 Sw4tea
Nice story! you write incredibly well! i just love this story! waiting hopefully for the next one!
3/21/2009 c3 3Cribellate
This is really good :D

More please!
3/21/2009 c3 1ILOVERWHPDM
loved it! cant wait for more!
3/21/2009 c3 Francofille
This is a great start. Hermione's approach to offsetting hypothermia is a romance classic (and probably realistic) solution for bringing together two people who's relationship is already very...frigid. Curious about what Draco was thinking with his wandering off, and why his father's coming. I hope that more creative solutions will come up to help them overcome their current situation, relying on other Muggle tactics of magic-less survival, perhaps?
3/21/2009 c3 INNOCENTlittleSMILE
I really like how this story is goin...i'm really excited to see what happens next! I love how life and death situations bring out such intense actions...i can't wait for your next update! :) awesome writing!, really draws me in
3/9/2009 c2 MissSecret
I like the direction that this story is taking. Are they going to die? I know you won't tell me, but I want to know!
2/19/2009 c1 2little-miss-evilness
OMG.i luv it update asap pleease luv it luv LME!
2/10/2009 c1 Christie09
I'm so glad you are writing another Draco/Hermione fanfic! As usual, awesome writing. I can't wait to see what happens. Talk about a cliffhanger...or should I say fall. Haha.
2/4/2009 c1 2blackrose4ever
...whoa that was intense...

can't wait for you to update! :D
2/4/2009 c1 INNOCENTlittleSMILE
this was wonderful... i hope i get to read the next chappy soon! your descriptive writing is brilliant.
2/4/2009 c1 5SSS17
i enjoyed the tension of hate between them, and how Draco became angry at her. I also liked your short sentences as the ground fell out from under them - i think it described only what she felt happened at those crucial seconds excellently. cant wait for the next chapter :)
254 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17