for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

9/11/2018 c6 AnnaOxford
But how are they going to survive? Even if they find food and water, Draco is seriously hurt!
9/11/2018 c5 AnnaOxford
Damn, why didn’t they drink the water from their clothes and hair at least? Uh oh
9/11/2018 c4 AnnaOxford
Go Hermione!
9/11/2018 c3 AnnaOxford
Good girl, Hermione! Survival is more important than modesty or school rivalries
9/11/2018 c2 AnnaOxford
Damn, situation seems pretty much hopeless
9/11/2018 c1 AnnaOxford
What an unusual story! Pretty cool idea
9/4/2018 c12 Guest
overall, this story was totally amazing.I usually don't read stories with sad endings but i couldn't stop reading this story cause it was so amazingly story is perfect in every angle. the plot,the grammar, the conversations etc. wow ,i just simply love this. even though it has few chapters, this is one of the best fanfic i've ever yo sooo much for posting this. i hope you will write more beautiful dramione fanfictions in the future. best of luck and thank you once again.
8/21/2018 c12 IgnitingDreams
AMAZING
5/20/2018 c12 Guest
i love this story!
6/16/2017 c12 Athenas daughter
I hate people who review that they regret reading a story. How selfish. So this is going to be constructive. The writing is amazing as always. Your talent shines through with imagery and character development. This piece however has plot holes you could drive a truck through. So the reality is this would make an excellent plot for a story (book even). But the characters need to be original inventions who are not magical. In HP world the fix would be a magic dampening aspect to the rocks or the Forbidden Forest itself. But, I can see this as a solid romance adventure novel you (I almost said just here but we both know the work involved!) need to invent the backstory & the locations of the follow through. This ending was too abrupt, so they'd need more reuniting work to seal the deal. I liked it. It was not a waste of time and it was good enough for me to put real thought into solving the plot problems. Happy writing!
5/31/2017 c12 Guest
this. is so touching
4/21/2017 c12 5constantlywandering
Wow! What a rollercoaster ride - really well written, the fast moving dream bits were actually easier to follow - great story :)
4/3/2017 c12 Sofy
WOOW! Completely, utterly fucking AMAZING!
LOVED IT!
11/5/2016 c12 CrazyBookGirl6843
Wow! That was the best Dramione fanfiction I have ever read. I love the way Draco promised Hermione that they would be together through it. I loved how that got into the situation and it turned into something completely different. These are my favorite types of stories. I would read this many of times over.
10/20/2016 c12 YolZiiKiir
This was a story like no other I have ever read. Very unique. I really enjoyed it.
254 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »