for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

10/17/2016 c12 Guest
fuck that was so fucking good
10/2/2016 c12 Guest
This is an amazing fanfic! I just love it. But I hate everything they had to go through! Theres so much pain! Draco's broken and he's being way too nice. It's too hard to think of. Ther situation was awful! Noooo! But I have a feeling it's going to be a great future! It so realistic too! I love it!
9/6/2016 c12 Not impressed
The continuous ... and the complete shift to OOC halfway through doesn't make any sense. And what's with the praying, and hell, and all that religious BS? Like seriously.. at first I was very interested to see how the story goes, but ended up a fluke. Sorry. I regret wasting time on it
5/10/2016 c12 Dramionelover
OH MY GOD! This was THE BEST dramione fanfic i have ever read and I read it six years later...DAMN!..but u r truly talented n badly real. I mean WOW...thats all i can say..WOW!
4/13/2016 c12 98Kittenshift17
nice work. The ending felt abrupt to me, but otherwise a quality read
4/8/2016 c12 Guest
OMG one of my faves that I've ever read. Love Dramione.
6/22/2015 c7 ANA5800
Why don't either of them summon a house elf? Don't they show up wherever their master is? I'm sure Dobby would be more than happy to save Hermione? Sure, then we wouldn't have a story but still couldn't they have done that?
3/3/2015 c12 sallymae28
loved it!
12/6/2014 c12 Dorawc
i swear i had to read the last chapter first to make sure my waterworks won't erupt on me. Your other story broke my heart :'(
8/1/2014 c12 loryoki
that was utterly depressing but brilliant none the less so give yourself a pat on the back
7/28/2014 c2 CJ
Poor Hermione. Draco should help her since it was his fault they were down there.
7/27/2014 c1 CJ
She shouldn't have followed Draco. Hermione should have just walked in the right direction and told Hagrid what Draco was doing. I like how this Hermione and Draco are true to their characters.
6/14/2014 c12 Guest
Okay, so I just finished this and AAAHHHH! I love it! You are an amazing writer and I pray that you continue to write until the end of time! 3
6/14/2014 c6 Anon
WOW I AM AT CHAPTER SIX AND MAY I JUST SAY THAT ESCALATED VERY QUICKLY.

Aside from that note, I believe that you are an extremely talented writer and (even though there aren't any of these heated scenes in the series that I can compare to) you've kept them very much in character and that is extremely difficult to find in a fanfic, so I praise thee!
5/5/2014 c12 Celina