for Someone Saved My Life Tonight

12/18/2013 c12 Guest
An interesting story. Hermione and Draco are so sweet together - when they aren't arguing.
8/11/2013 c6 38Mrs-N-Uzumaki
Draco was suddenly filled with fear. He touched her shoulder lightly. "Hermione?"
Hang on, why is he suddenly calling her Hermione? :/

I'm sorry, but I thought this chapter was entirely OOC. There is a huge difference between the previous chapter and this chapter - like a flip of a switch. It's not like this would never happen. I just feel like you completely rushed it.

Although, I really did love this sentence: "He has to . . . he's disappointed me my whole entire life . . . and he's got enough goddamn money . . . if he was even the slightest bit decent, he's out there right now . . . worried sick and not giving up until he finds me."
This says a lot.
8/11/2013 c5 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
You really do not disappoint when it comes to these two! Chapter by chapter I find myself really intrigued and anticipate what these two will banter about next.
8/11/2013 c4 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

Yup. Pretty much how I imagined it would go.
LOL

"Take a picture, Granger. Then, I can flex for you whenever you want." His drawl was cold—sarcastic.
Of course he noticed!

As much as it's hot watching them ogle at each other, I think you should've toned it just slightly down because only about a night passed - they still loathe each other!
8/11/2013 c3 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
This is gonna be one helluva wake up call for Draco lol
8/11/2013 c2 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
You're really keeping them in character so far. I hope you've kept this up till the end!
8/11/2013 c1 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
I really like this! So far they're both in very good character and you've made Hagrid's excuse for pairing them up very believeable :)
7/25/2013 c12 LinSog93
A little disappointing ending with not enough D/H action in the last chapters, but a very good story overall :-) Thanks!
5/14/2013 c1 1DollyX
I love this story! I read it about a month ago, but on my phone, so I couldn't reviiew, but I love it sooo much! Amazing! :D
3/20/2013 c12 23Lokiofjotunheimm
oh my god draco. just. just draco. i wish he would have been portrayed as such a character in the movies and jk rowlings books. hes so much stronger and yet so much more fragile in your stories. its beautiful. the way you right is mesmerizing.
3/20/2013 c9 Lokiofjotunheimm
you bastard! wheres my sweet draco! im having panic attacks!
2/13/2013 c12 12luckintheair04
Amazing!
9/15/2012 c12 4Saphalina
absolutely love this story, you really have a natural flare. Had my heart in my mouth the entire time they were stuck there, amazing!
8/29/2012 c1 TheAthenzZ
AWESOME!
8/14/2012 c12 3miss.jenny.lovey.dovey
Woahhhhhhhhh I love the way this ended!
254 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »