FanFiction.Net
for The Boy Next Door

7/9/2022 c2 7SomeDumbKidontheInternet
Ah! This is so cute and intriguing! I agree that Cadel is absolutely adorable. I actually come from the Evil Genius side oddly enough but I'm aware enough of Artemis Fowl to think they would make sense together.
4/20/2019 c2 Guest
This is absolutely perfect! I've only recently started the Artemisinin s From so series (actually currently on the Eternity Code) and I'm also about to read the third boom in the trilogy of Evil Genius (Genius Wars). It's really sad to see that not many people have read the Evil Genius series, but seeing this fic combined with Artemis Fowl is really remarkable and great! I hope you continue!
4/14/2016 c1 3lelemai
please continue
9/18/2014 c2 Wolf154657
UPDATE!
12/24/2013 c2 Illegal Animagus
I love Artimus Fowl, and I love Evil Genius. This is totally wicked. Please Update!
12/23/2013 c1 6Yami no Tsuki
Again, really wish there was more.
12/23/2013 c2 Yami no Tsuki
Okay, brutally honest:
This is amazing! You're really good at writing and I truly wish there was a LOT more of this story. I also doubt anyone else has written something similar, which sucks, because the idea seems great, even though I've never read Evil Genius.
The perfect grammar and punctuation doesn't hurt, either. While I can still appreciate a good story with relatively bad grammar, spelling etc., the mistakes can get really distracting sometimes. _
Anyway, if you are still remotely interested in restarting this (and aren't dead) then go for it!
7/26/2013 c2 4Whispers From A Silver Tongue
Nice first AF fic! My first AF fic was my first one ever. This is really nice, and I would like to see how Cadel acts about Arty.
11/8/2012 c2 14ikeepchanging
This is really cool... But why did you stop...? '.' I don't quite understand why you want to stop updating something as epic as this... so please update?
9/14/2012 c2 1LNFRARADIANT
They should take over the world together! ;)
9/3/2012 c2 Guest
well currently i liked everything about the story! just go on the way you did :3
i loved how you showed artemis' character and that everyone is afraid of his psycho games xD
and maybe you could make the school a boarding school, so (surprise, surprise) artemis and cadel are forced to share a room, or something like that? its pretty cliche, though _ but that way they would have to spend a lot of time together and you dont have to worry about how they will meet out of classes. (i havent read the other reviews, so sorry, if im like the 17th person suggesting that)
5/29/2012 c2 2KingoftheFey
Awesome fic, ive read artemis fowl and evil genius and genius squad (hope you like the ending of genius squad) and i cant wait to see how you do this crossover because it seems extremely interesting/funny. but i have a quick question: how old is cadel and how old is artemis in this story?
3/23/2012 c2 Xodiac 451
You have not updated in 3 years why dont you like your fans.
83 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »