FanFiction.Net
for The Boy Next Door

12/29/2009 c2 12XxAlysxX
Hey have you read the new Genius book? Also you could put a few more words in like 500 more words but thats just me being picky. (I can barely get 600 words in some of my chapters ^_^') Also whats going to happen with Cadel's family life? Doesn't English have like a cousin on a farm in scotland?

Sincerely the Slytherin sorted fangirl,

XxAlysxX
12/20/2009 c2 Alice and the Rabbit
It was alright, but I think Cadel would probablly look incredibly bored by the teacher and the problem. If he did take Thaddeus offer to go with him then he would be acting like he did in high school. Acting as if knows everything about the students like they're shallow characters.
12/13/2009 c2 2mass.hysteria
I've been a big fan of Artemis Fowl too and when I read Evil Genius I fell in love with Cadel!

Having Artemis and Cadel meet is a great story!

They're soo much like each other!

XD
12/8/2009 c2 1Cabochon
You are a genius! Evil Genius and Artemis Fowl crossover... it works so well. I enjoyed both of those series, and together they are just WHO! I like the story so far, keep it up!
10/4/2009 c2 8CieloCrimisi
Aha! A Cadel/Artemis Fowl crossover! And it's written rather well too! I was just thinking about writing one myself, so I went to see if anyone else had tried it. I can't believe there's only one, I always thought they'd make such a cute couple! Anywho, my one quibble is about Cadel's letter to Sonja. It just seems too formal, and a little ooc what with the gushing emotion. I think after book 1 Cadel was sort of becoming more of a "teenager". He would've written in a more colloquial fashion to his bff, and been more awkward with explaining his feelings. Also, I'm not sure "stupider" is a word, lol. But it's a good start, I look forward to the next chapter!
9/1/2009 c2 jonove1203
An Artemis Fowl/Evil Genius fanfic! Yipee! I've always thought there should be more fanfics based on Evil Genius. This story is great. I can't wait untill the next chapter. I also love slash for some reason. Even though I'm a girl who likes guys. Keep on writing:)
8/13/2009 c2 1TowaNeko
I really liked this so far it's good. I am a fan of both the Artemis Fowl and Evil Genius series. I can't wait for more please get some insperation soon.

As maybe a suggestion maybe Artemis can invite Cadel to the Fowl Mansion to see how smart he actually is. And Butler maybe be wary of him or something. Just a suggestion. ^^
8/12/2009 c2 lennydeloon
loving the story!

whens the next chapter goig to be posted?
7/27/2009 c2 4undercovergiraffe
I liked it! I can't really imagine Cadel giving up the hacking and what-not, but I like my characters dark and preferably evil. I'll live with a non-criminal Cadel though. =) Good job, please update soon!
7/27/2009 c1 undercovergiraffe
read the summary and it seemed interesting. Then I read the comment about Artemis and Cadel making out and I knew I would love the story. =) Good beginning!
7/25/2009 c1 loz
i loved the evil genius series. just a quick question are u going to make as though Prosper isw actually his father rather than tat other guy from the genetics place cramp something. i think evil genius would of finished better if prosper was still his father but saul and fiona adopted him. i am liking the story so far kept updated
7/7/2009 c2 1thedoctor999L
I think artemis was in character- good job on that- and the story so far was entertaining.

One small thing, though, I think that Cadel would call Thaddeus Prosper- since he has found out his real name and Cadel probably wouldn't have the last name Roth because Prosper would've changed the name again as the police knew it.

All in all, awesome.
6/26/2009 c2 Linia
Wow. When I started reading this I didn't think it was going to be very good, but it was the only Artemis Fowl/Evil Genius crossover.

I loved this chapter with Artemis' thoughts and reading a book about Art Forgery instead of listening to the teacher.

I also think you've got Artemis down, something that very few people manage.

Hope you update soonish!
6/5/2009 c2 Deviously Ruined Rose
i have a question: what are their ages for the story because i dont want to get confused? thankyou!
5/27/2009 c2 4TheNotedMusician
aw... that's so cute! i loved the teacher! UPDATE SOON! this is really a unique story!

TheNotedMusician