FanFiction.Net
for The Boy Next Door

2/9/2009 c1 InvailPenname
I'm delighted to see another AF and EG fan!

This seems like it's long overdue.

Congratulations on being the first writer to take the initiative to write a crossover.

While I'm not much for slash these days, I'll be watching and reading along, this is a good idea.

Also, I found this on LJ, where my screen name is Kagoma_Kage as well, feel free to contact my if you want.

Thanks for trying this.
2/9/2009 c1 61Opal Roseblossom
*squees*

I swear, I've been praying for this fic. I've wanted an Artemis/Cadel fic somewhere for so long. I am so happy. :D

Please, please, please, please write more!
2/9/2009 c1 1Obella
O! This sounds like it'll be interesting! :D
2/7/2009 c1 14kaylaXkittyears
yes! i've been looking for one of these!

thanks for writing this, its really good.

-sits happily waiting for an update-
2/7/2009 c1 lennydeloon
i liked it!

i think it is really good!

i hope you update soon!

:) :) :) :) :)
2/6/2009 c1 aviatorlisa
ooh intriguing!

I know this is going to sound redundant, but I've never read Artemis Fowl. *ducks*

I know a lot of people who do, but not me. _ I slightly feel out of the loop. I usually read older, classical books, that's why.

But other than that, it was a good way to start, it gets you interested in what's going to happening next. ^^
2/4/2009 c1 3BamBamWritingMaam
I did a fangirl squeel when I saw this, Evil Genius is my FAVORITE book (and I've read a lot). I've read it about five times, and want to reread Genius Squad, which my friend is borrowing... I want it back. I'm rambling, oops!

Very good. *huggles*
2/4/2009 c1 16Ireina Kurotsuki
Followed a link from LiveJournal (I'm nekogirl_beth16 on there!)

Oh, a very interesting concept, yes... Anyway, I just finished Evil Genius myself, and I remember thinking after I'd finished it that it would make a great crossover with Artemis Fowl! I'm so glad to see that someone has taken it on board!

I'm glad that you're going to make the effort to keep your writing grammatically correct; (I agree, you see some real shockers here at ... -;)

If you'd like (and you've not got anyone else already doing this) I would be happy to offer my services as a beta-reader!

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!

Smile! ^_^