for Wesker's Daughter

6/11 c25 4OtakuNinja-chan
Kinda would be down. If you do it. It should totally be before Rose gets kidnapped. Like, you could have Wesker interact with the Lady Dimitrescu and their pompous and rich glory lol
6/7 c25 2ClaireAndWesker
I'd love a sequel XD
6/7 c25 17evolution-500
I think something went wrong with the upload here. But yeah, I'd definitely be interested. :)
6/7 c25 19OnceUponAShip
Yes please! Was just thinking about rereading this story a few days ago, a sequel would be even more awesome!
6/7 c25 Guest
A sequel of any kind this story sounds awesome! I’m excited to see what you have in mind!
11/11/2019 c1 17evolution-500
Ah, I remember reading and enjoying this ages ago. Glad to see it's still here! :)
7/11/2018 c24 Guest
continua continua continua
12/25/2017 c21 kalcio
I kinda disappointed with Sera's closure I hopped to have seen more in terms of actual romance. And let's be honest the guy would literally kill the baby if he was his former self before Annabelles birth, plus making sergei could have been a better option e.g. he could be a lovesick bastard who likes to prey on woman type especially since he is well placed on the hierarchy.
9/10/2017 c23 Sarahburch
Plz update
7/3/2017 c23 Mitsuki-love13
I started reading your story since 2012 and I loved it! I am sad to see the ending but happy how you ended. I have taken a liking to open ended stories because I make my own conclusions.
7/2/2017 c23 Niki
Amazing, i felt so bad for claire, so glad he came back, really need a sequal or a one shot, please
7/2/2017 c23 1SniperPrincess767
Beautiful just amazing and that ending got me SO CRAZY I felt like smashing my laptop. I was so happy that wesker came back. Please please do a sequel but if you don't, well then you don't but this fanfic was beautiful and always will be one of my favorites. Thank you for creating something like this.
7/2/2017 c23 26Guardian.Ghost
Sequal! That is all XD
7/2/2017 c23 1Frank Horrigan
It's 8 years since the first chapter came out, 8 long years.
7/2/2017 c23 1Lady Snowstorm
OH MY GOD HE'S BACK! YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM OFF I WAS RIGHT! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ALSO I WAS RIGHT HE DID INJECT HER WITH THE VIRUS! BUT WAIT WHICH VIRUS DID HE GET HER WITH! WAS IT UROBORBUS? THAT IS PROBABLY SPELT WRONG BUT I DON'T CARE! ALSO A SON NAMED JAKE, I LOVE IT PERFECT CONTINUALITY FROM THE SERIES! I'M SO HAPPY BUT ALSO SO SAD! I'M GOING TO NEED MORE OF HAPPY DOMESTIC CLAIRE AND WESKER WITH THEIR CHILDREN!
312 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »