FanFiction.Net
for The Eternal Wizard

5/17 c31 47EdTheBeast
A VERY INTRIGUING MUST READ! It goes from two sides almost the same, to two sides an Eternity apart!
5/26/2021 c1 Sifo-Dyas
Fates Gamble.
5/26/2021 c1 Sifo-Dyas
ya no def not the most powerful Harry I've seen
3/1/2020 c2 29Vance McGill
Harry not only didn't use "Capital T" on Trelawney, but he also spelled her name wrong.

Also, the Avada Kedavra Curse didn't work on Harry because it was pronounced (spelled) wrong. When James and Lily saw it was spelled wrong in the letter too, they should have realized that's why the Curse didn't work.
10/28/2019 c23 Guest
Hope Demetrius finds his wife Elain riding another man in his bed. Hope he hears here moan like a wanton whore while she gets impregnated by the other man. TThen Demetrius can go go shove a gun up his ass, and squeeze the trigger. Then he can bitch about what an alpha father he is while in hell.
10/24/2019 c31 Winlyn
Great story!

It was an interesting approach to the super!Harry trope, and a good version of the pairing. It's a shame that it had to end...

Thank you for the story!

-Winlyn
6/18/2019 c30 Guest
Very good story, nothing against in only one thing.
I sort of accepted the fixed troll thing in many fanfics, but in a rare few it makes my blood boil for it is a moot and not needed point. more so in this one!
She grown and changes for christ sake an attorny even with harry at her side, not even friends with weasleys let alone let ron hinder them. yet the damn thing in class happens anyway but harry follows so there wouldn't be problem.. no they have to be in the toilet for hours? this absoluut makes no sense other than stick to cannon what it not is. aarrrhhhggg!
9/15/2018 c5 4Khatix
YES, a M.O.B Dumbledore! Love these fics, because they match cannon Dumbledore. Great story so far!
6/13/2018 c9 Guest
I feel sorry for him now. they say to err and feel is Human but I believe that without a soul TO feel one is nothing
6/13/2018 c8 Guest
ahh I understand know what's going on he is not an asshat he is just not truly good yet. One can't be truly good without feeling love, hope, compassion, and loyalty.
6/13/2018 c5 Guest
umm harry doesn't seem so light or good or is this a case of being light doesn't mean good per say
6/13/2018 c3 Guest
for being a Light wizard hes kinda an asshat
12/25/2017 c1 Guest
Nice
11/17/2017 c31 Raven J. Haile
It was sweet. I liked it. :3
6/6/2016 c7 Guest
Haha, "insert the key into the lock"... Harry seems to have missed "the talk".

Not the best fanfiction, the two rivals fighting in trillions of universes is illogical, but it is interesting and amusing.
377 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »